Lost Pep Pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbio555

Today I was really looking forward to finishing up my ODST helmet, when i realized that a couple of the pieces were missing. I promptly marched to my computer, and spent all morning trying to find the pieces on the pep file, so as to reprint them, with no success. Is there any way to find the pieces without having to reprint the whole helmet? Such as some feature that pepakura designer possesses? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

is there anyway you can show us what parts are missing cause we would really be able to help if we do not know whats missing sorry to hear bout your bad luck HOPE YOU FIND THEM!

I had this problem, your going to have to look at what you are missing in comparion to the 3d image then print out those, long job but its worth it when you have a finished lid :D

yeh i had to do that went my printer was jamming cause it'll make me do it again so i did the PAINSTAKING task of finding every single pepa piece and it doesnt help when theres 300+ but eventually got it done

took like 4 hours though >.<

GiR3892 said:
is there anyway you can show us what parts are missing cause we would really be able to help if we do not know whats missing sorry to hear bout your bad luck HOPE YOU FIND THEM!

Pics taken.

[attachment=11562:DSC00851.JPG][attachment=11563:DSC00852.JPG][attachment=11564:DSC00853.JPG]

And, I just figured out how to find the missing pieces lol

Last edited by a moderator:
when your in PEPAKURA on the 2-d side all you have to do is right click on the mouse scroll down to ( join/disjoin face ) point the arorow over the pcs on the helmet and it will show what pcs is missing,,good luck

bobbio555 said:
Pics taken.

[attachment=11562:DSC00851.JPG][attachment=11563:DSC00852.JPG][attachment=11564:DSC00853.JPG]

And, I just figured out how to find the missing pieces lol

good god, dam straight you are missing pieces im glad it is all sorted out you got a w.i.p thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back