Foam M3 Concepts - MKIV Delta 2.0 [Concept Armor]

The opposite shoulder i wanted a very tri-angular, deflective style panel, that was slightly more minimalist than than a shield pauldron. Also taking inspiration from some of Bungie's concept art designs.
Screenshot_20230827-120323_Samsung Internet.jpg

And this was the outcome, though i have heavily debated redesigning the shield pauldron, as it just has more sections that i had previously imagined in my head, but i just kept adding/removing panels until this result emerged.
Stenciled in my favorite Misriah emblem, as well as my number to the plates.
IMG_20190116_182700_279.jpg

I had to complete the armor in my PAX south hotel, and couldn't exactly paint the whole thing or wear a painted helmet woth a raw armor, so i built an entire helmet from scratch in the room lol
Design based off yet another concept art helmet that never made it to any of the games.
I sadly did not have the luxury of time with this helmet, so i really feel my template draft was lacking for this
IMG_20190120_061922_767.jpg
IMG_20190120_061922_765.jpg

Just finished reading through this whole thread. You sir are extremely talented and patient! I can only imagine how many hours you put into this armour. Your foam work is actually insane! Like, a whole new level of precision. I can only dream of one day being able to make foam armour as clean as yours. Absolutely phenomenal work!!

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back