Malaysian Carter on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red!
i totally missed your reply o_O

haha, thanks for your help with achieving your unique battle damaged look. im totally going to be using that when i update my mk vi :D

and by the way, still my wallpaper! :p

Great! Keep me in the loop, Nat!

Your wallpaper still? I'm deeply honoured, milady! :D

Great! Keep me in the loop, Nat!
Your wallpaper still? I'm deeply honoured, milady! :D
haha its an awesome look, so you shall be credited when i start to paint it up :D

and yeah! honestly its noble 6 in that shot of you! to me it really looks like the default character out of the game!

haha its an awesome look, so you shall be credited when i start to paint it up :D

and yeah! honestly its noble 6 in that shot of you! to me it really looks like the default character out of the game!

Thanks! Sadly, the helmet's in Japan now... Did you see the replacement helmet I made?

Haha glad it worked out alright!
Well I'm a size 6 English 8 American..

Soo I have to ask because I'm in love with your armour.. I'm not ashamed to admit this but the photo of you with your gun pointed at the camera is my wallpaper.. ^^
It's inspiring to me..
Anyway.. The question is.. Could you provide some insight into how you got that crazy dark grey yet silvery metallic look on your armour? I'd love to try that out!
:D

So your toe file is default to size 6 or 8. I'm 5"3 wearing size 10, so is size 10 english or american?

You're 5'3" and wearing size 10? Man, you have huge feet!

Our (Malaysian) sizes should refer to English. Why don't you measure your boot toe and add that into the scale?

Snapshot_20100830_9.jpg

You have my condolances on your fathers passing.
Looking at your armor, that is some fantastic work, red, especially in the small timespan that it was made in!
I gotta say, the very first pic on this thread is totally awesome, the contrast of the light on the cardstock gives your helmet a dark, fathomless evil look. I like! :D

You're 5'3" and wearing size 10? Man, you have huge feet!

Our (Malaysian) sizes should refer to English. Why don't you measure your boot toe and add that into the scale?

LOL!! I 'm actually a size 10 but I wear 11 cuz its comfy!! I wear large socks. Another thing is I'm only 13!!

You have my condolances on your fathers passing.
Looking at your armor, that is some fantastic work, red, especially in the small timespan that it was made in!
I gotta say, the very first pic on this thread is totally awesome, the contrast of the light on the cardstock gives your helmet a dark, fathomless evil look. I like! :D

Thanks, Tac! I love that pic too! Kinda looked like I had a visor on! LOL

LOL!! I 'm actually a size 10 but I wear 11 cuz its comfy!! I wear large socks. Another thing is I'm only 13!!

I'm 34 and I wear size 6... :p

while we are on shoe sizes:

i wear a size 14 work boot and thats a little cramped for me.....

you know what they say about big feet....................

XD

big socks.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back