Marine Hud "glasses"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strankyman

Jr Member
Hello 405th,

I was just browsing ebay for some listening gear for my MKVI helmet, and stumbled across these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Spy-Gear-Spy-...ptZUK_Toys_RolePlaying_RL?hash=item3356b3aba0

SpyNightPatrolListener.jpg

36647451-Full.jpg

Sorry if anyone's already found these, but I just thought I'd share as they look almost identical :)

Stranky

niiiice, great find. I suppose you could mod the mic to be a xbox mic with a small sculpted end piece maybe?

Ghost147 said:
niiiice, great find. I suppose you could mod the mic to be a xbox mic with a small sculpted end piece maybe?

Oooo great idea :pI'm currently deciding whether I have enough money to buy this..

I'm currently working on a scratch build of a marine..

No money though :(

Xbox mic is a good idea ;)

Stranky

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very cool find. Those would be practically perfect for the marine helmet. I wonder how much that would be in US dollars? o_O

HaloGoddess said:
That is a very cool find. Those would be practically perfect for the marine helmet. I wonder how much that would be in US dollars? o_O

They would be around 20 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense, but these seem very inaccurate to me. The shape is all wrong. The only real similarity is that the fact that they're goggles and the color, and even that is kind of far off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back