Mark Vi W.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerguy

Heres a few pics of my helmet. It's not finished yet I still have to fix the rim of the helmet and add the visor and floating faces.

Wow, that's a pretty nice helmet you've got there. The left brim seems a bit angled to the left, though. But, none-the-less, great job.

looks good but yeah the only down thing would be that its a it crooked buteither than that looks great.

That looks spot-on my man. From what I can see it looks great, although ido agree it looks slightly angled, but its not too big of a deal in the long run (i.e. Its not worth trashing that helm ;) )

I'd love to see more pics from different angles

on some of the HD models there are detailed pieces that don't directly connect to the model (hence floating). They are usually easier to cut out of a foamie or something similiar to provide relief. In particular, the details under the brim and on the sides where the visor stops.

Very nice man. seem like were in a similar boat. my armor last year wasnt to great and then it broke some. and my thighs last year were to big. Cant wait to see it done. great job on the helmet btw

Looking good! Glad to see frustration hasnt stopped you! Also way to keep with it even after the helm is almost done :pA lot of people quit once they get a bucket! So bravo!!! Cant wait to see what comes of this.

Hope you don't splatter on impact,

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back