tamagosando

Hi there. I stumbled upon this forum while looking for 3D files and/or patterns for Mass Effect 2 armor. I was able to find some links from way back, however, it looks like those links have expired. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get 3D assets for the FemShep N7 armor from Mass Effect 2. I sincerely appreciate the help.

FYI — This is a re-post. I posted this in February 2022 but sadly I can no longer reply!

314097-2354b7ab04c6f2a91fb525bf3edbd2ce.jpg

I'm planning on starting some N7 armor from ME3 soon. Got my Predator almost done. So many projects I want to do lol

Hey! I've managed to extract the foam patterns for the male N7 armor from Narayas codex/manual, that I unearthed in the depths of the internet. Everything except for the front torso piece seems to identical to the female armor. So you only have to make templates for that. You'll also need to carefully pick apart all the individual pieces, since they're all mushed together. Mass Effect 2 N7 Armor Foam Templates - Google Drive

Hey! I've managed to extract the foam patterns for the male N7 armor from Narayas codex/manual, that I unearthed in the depths of the internet. Everything except for the front torso piece seems to identical to the female armor. So you only have to make templates for that. You'll also need to carefully pick apart all the individual pieces, since they're all mushed together. Mass Effect 2 N7 Armor Foam Templates - Google Drive
Hey there, sincerely appreciate you looking out and gathering these files! I definitely can see that female patterns were also created by Naraya via the JPEG in the archive. However, you are certainly correct in that it appears only the male patterns are in this archive. Nevertheless, I will see what I can utilize from this archive! Thank you so much!

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back