York D029

Ladies and gentlemen, after finishing the B-01 helmet from helldivers 2 for some extra practice, I'm moving on to what I hope is a quick cosplay to make from one of my favorite games! The Risk of Rain 2 Commando : ) Using models from the game rips uploaded to source filmmaker, I'm going to edit them to be wearable and then print the helmet/visor and make the armor out of foam. This should be a relatively easy beginner cosplay, most of the armor other than the helmet and chest piece is just basic padding.
1710899587410.png
(models need a lot of work before i can print and unfold them...)
1710899618413.png

Excited to get on with this! ive always loved the character and he was actually my first 3D print on an old Ender 3v2! Should I learn ukelele for this build

1710965239764.png

models cut up a bit, not too worried about anything below the helmet because its mainly just basic padding. a little split on how to do the helmet, idk if ill print just the brown neck piece and make the entire helmet be a vacuum formed visor or just cut out a piece of the helmet for a small square visor that matches the rest of the helmet...

I've spend many hours playing through risk of rain and I still go back to it quite a bit. I can't wait to see how this build turns out

I've spend many hours playing through risk of rain and I still go back to it quite a bit. I can't wait to see how this build turns out
Ive spent WAY too long on this game too lol, and thanks! really excited to finish the model and start working : )

1711072130002.png

So it turns out this is all there really is to commando's helmet, im most likely going to look around to see if theres a yellow bowl visor or make a vacuum formed and dyed one, and then use some foam for this neck piece : )

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back