1st Build Master Chief Infinite Armor Progress - Just about to prime and paint

Draxes

IMG_9640.jpeg

Just finishing up the last bit of sanding before I prime and paint it. If anyone has any tips for this last stage please share them with me. Ill be putting together a full breakdown of how i built it all when i am done. I learned sooo much from this community and i am immensely grateful.

View attachment 334156
Just finishing up the last bit of sanding before I prime and paint it. If anyone has any tips for this last stage please share them with me. Ill be putting together a full breakdown of how i built it all when i am done. I learned sooo much from this community and i am immensely grateful.
Hey can you send me the pdf files, Im really wanting ti make something like this, although I don’t have a computer just iPad, if you can, it would be very appreciated

Hey can you send me the pdf files, Im really wanting ti make something like this, although I don’t have a computer just iPad, if you can, it would be very appreciated
Do you mean the PDF files of the images in the background of master chief?

IMG_9656.jpeg

Wow! I just did a thorough wash with dawn to get all the dust and i tried some wet sanding and wet sanding works amazing! I dont know what about the water makes it so much more effective but it definitely works wonders.

I highly recommend maybe even wet sanding first.

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back