VerdantCos

Finally managed to get the lighting and render right for a post I'm actually proud of, gonna keep working on my Blender skills of course but this is a good step towards what I want in modeling.

Verdant1.png

Attachments

• Verdant2.png
    Verdant2.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 30
Forgot to do that but if I make them light up I feel like it'd have to be out of the slot and cracked or somethin'
I thought it would be cool to have a bit of a blue or yellow glow on that side of the helmet coming from the glow sticks where they are. Or you can have him be vigorously shaking like one does with glow sticks as a bit of a humorous shot. Also, if you're going for a more relaxed pose, shift him over and place one of his legs on the side of the crate cause I feel like that would be a more natural way for him to balance with how high the crate is. At least that's how I've seen PapaBear sit on his crate, like on the corner with the side tucked under his knee.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back