Member Of The Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
juliet76 said:
Yay, we have a winner! Congratulations Moonwildflower!
wink.gif

juice by Tappy. juice by Tappy.

sorry that that reminded me of requiem for a dream.

i know iv said this before, but grats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Ithica, I think that's a great idea. This is another one of those things that brings the 405th a bit closer together. Haha, the only problem with it is, when I try to think of someone deserving props, too many names come to mind.

Congrats, April, you've certainly earned it!

Shade

Ohh, there's so many people I know who deserve something like this! :]

I'd love to nominate HaloFreakX - he's a great, helpful guy and is always there to support and encourage other members!

I know he's just had a problem with his ODST shin and has had to start again - yet he still finds time to praise other people's work and offer advice if they need it. He's given me some great advice in the past - so good that I've copied and pasted it for reference! And I know other members have benefited from his help - he's a genuinely awesome member and it would be great to see him recognised for it.

Also (can I nominate two?!), UNSC_LEATHERNECK is a really awesome guy - he stepped up to the challenge of being Editor in Chief after tlither, which is one hellova tough job. He supports all the writers and encourages us to work our best for the Source, and is always there if we need help or advice. He does an incredible job of making sure the work submitted for the Source is clean and we'd be stuck without his efforts!

I love this idea Ithica, hope this carries on - I have so many more people to nominate! :]

And well done moonwildflower! You deserved it! :]

First of all, this was a brilliant idea ithica.

but one thing I noticed is that most people seem to be nominating people who have ALREADY made kick a** armor, people that if they did win, whos to say the armer peice they just recieved doesnt end up on some dusty shelf? from what I get out of all this is that the armer peices were to be donated to people who for some reason cant or are have great dificulties making there own set or armer.

People that, even though they feel they cant make armer, they DONT give up. The stay with it.

Thats why this is a good idea, becouse when they win, their enthusiasm will be up 2 fold.

I came home from work today and my sister had the helmet. It was a sweet helmet Ithica! I even got to wear it!!!

It was fun when April and I went to a friends house today to show them. We drove real slow past people and just stared with the helmet on.

My sister HAZ RECONS!!!

Congrats April! Lol those looks on the other people while driving must of been priceless. Ha ha ha

Congrats to April as well.

I joined the 405th just a week ago and seriously didn't think the forum could get any cooler. Than this happens. I don't honestly know how the forum could top this short of pulling up in someones driveway in a warthog for spartan rides.

I'd like to nominate xxFemaleSpartanxx.

She's a great member who's never demanded anything, And is always there to help and direct the new guys in the right direction.

She also has had several projects going at once, Such as her Mk IV and ODST. And still managed to keep it quiet not demanding attention from other members.

Whenever you think you're out of luck she can always be there to contribute a positive post and get you back up on your feet, I think she's gone un-noticed for too long and deserves some form of credit for it. Especially under the stress of having old projects and then cancelling them to restart new ones, With all that on your shoulders and being stuck in the UK with limited support from other members, I find it amazing how she's still keeping up her work so well and quickly.

Second off I'd like to nominate ImaGonnaGetYou.

Upon first glance I would expect this guy to be a moderator, Of course he can be harsh to the newbies at time, But were we not raised in harsh school? Is harshness not the reason why we have the intelligence we do now? He's like a moderator in disguise, When staff isn't there to help he's there to put things strait instead.

He also has had limited time for projects, With School/College in the way Etc Etc. Some of you may disagree with me on this one as some get annoyed at him very easily. But lets be honest, The only reason people get annoyed at him is because he's right, Those people are just the very people who can't accept defeat and have to keep crying and whining about it afterwards, This was my first reaction to him but as time progressed I was able to get to know him and realise He really is a great and funny guy, Not to mention he knows exactly what is wrong and right, I think presenting him with a gift would help him appreciate us all that little bit more.

-Stig.

No more nominating for July... you're gunna have to nominate when Lee makes his thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back