Merry Xmas !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry CHRISTmas everyone! I hope you all got what you wanted but more importantly, shared it with the ones you love. Hope everyone's getting ready for 2011!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! May your swords never shatter and may your shields never break!

Merry CHRISTmas everyone! I hope you all got what you wanted but more importantly, shared it with the ones you love. Hope everyone's getting ready for 2011!

Well, I ended up getting some new clothes (which I like) and a couple DVD sets (SG:A and The Mel Brooks Collection), but on the toy/prop end of things I managed to get the HALO: Reach Warthog put out by McFarlane Toys:

Pic 01
Pic 02
Pic 03
Pic 04
Pic 05

This thing measures about 15" in length, and is in scale with McFarlane Toys' recent release of HALO: Reach figures. As can be seen in the above pic links, the level of detail is awesome, and is amazingly accurate to the in-game model.

Non-HALO toy/prop-wise, I was surprised that my gf was able to get me the Star Trek (Original Series) Geological Tricorder put out by Diamond Select Toys/Art Asylum earlier this year:

Pic 01
Pic 02
Pic 03
Pic 04

Only one store in town, "The Comic Book Shoppe", had a couple of these on the shelf for about $50.00 CDN. I kinda figured they'd sell pretty quickly before I ever got a chance to buy it myself, so imagine my surprise when I opened this up on Christmas day, lol.

Since I already have the Science version, the next one I want to get is the Medical version by DST/AA.

So, all in all, my Christmas was very good indeed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back