Model portfolio (Satchmo III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work on all of the new models here recently. They make for a great additions to your inventory buddy!!

-Matt

ADD UPDATE...

What's up with the recent rash of double-posting? Kelly's EVA helmet from Halo Legends has been uploaded to the beginning of the thread.

thanks for these files bro im super pumped about your concept helmets awesome work keep it up

These models are absolutely astounding. With your permission, may I split them up to prepare them for my CNC machine? I'd love to be able to get some of these milled out and cast up.

Also: any plans to do any more Halo: Reach helmets? I'm not trying to pressurise you (I can see you have a LOT of work on) but I'd love to see what you do to the Reach EVA, Scout and GUNGNIR helmets xD

Hey, Satchmo III

I've just got to say, for somebody who's new to the game of modeling, you create absolutely fantastic work & I love that somebody has finally made some files for Elite armor, I'm starting an Elite ranger with concussion rifle build tonight. I do, however have a request, do you think that perhaps you could start work on an Elite Minor Chest, shoulders, bracers, & Helmet? If so that would be great because I love your work & love that you're creating covenant armor!

ADD UPDATE...

Skull candy. The EVA helmet as worn by Emile has been added to the beginning of the thread.

thanks for these files bro im super pumped about your concept helmets awesome work keep it up

Thanks, tumbucu.

These models are absolutely astounding. With your permission, may I split them up to prepare them for my CNC machine? I'd love to be able to get some of these milled out and cast up.

Also: any plans to do any more Halo: Reach helmets? I'm not trying to pressurise you (I can see you have a LOT of work on) but I'd love to see what you do to the Reach EVA, Scout and GUNGNIR helmets xD

I dunno. I guess I'd like to hear a bit more on your operations and intentions. Please PM me to discuss.

Hey, Satchmo III

I've just got to say, for somebody who's new to the game of modeling, you create absolutely fantastic work & I love that somebody has finally made some files for Elite armor, I'm starting an Elite ranger with concussion rifle build tonight. I do, however have a request, do you think that perhaps you could start work on an Elite Minor Chest, shoulders, bracers, & Helmet? If so that would be great because I love your work & love that you're creating covenant armor!

Truth be told, I was new a year ago. Since then I've picked up a couple of tricks that have come in quite handy. I don't have any immediate plans to create new Elite models but keep your eyes peeled. I look forward to seeing your build progress. Thank you.

ADD UPDATE...

Six of one, half-dozen of the other. Helmet based on concept work for Noble Six has been added to the beginning of the thread.

ADD UPDATE...

Non-skull candy. The standard Reach EVA helmet has been added to the beginning of the thread.

wow awesome work as usual bro thanks for all your hard work keep it up

Thanks, man. I appreciate the feedback and encouragement.

Nice work on all the models and also how you basically did most of all the concept helmets but i am asking if you are able to make the full reach marine/odst shin piece. it would be sweet if you modeled and or unfolded it because i haven't seen any anywhere and i think a lot of people would love it but still great work.

ADD UPDATE...

The HAZOP doesn't get much love...it's kinda ugly. HAZOP helmet from Reach has been uploaded to the beginning of the thread.

i have a ? can u make the Halo Reach Fuel Rod Gun plz?

I'll officially put this on the docket...though I've mentioned before that it's unofficially on there.

Nice work on all the models and also how you basically did most of all the concept helmets but i am asking if you are able to make the full reach marine/odst shin piece. it would be sweet if you modeled and or unfolded it because i haven't seen any anywhere and i think a lot of people would love it but still great work.

Thank you. I thought I saw a model for that shin floating around somewhere so I passed on making one a little while back. I'll look around again and let you know if there is one (unless someone responds to you first).

Just wanted to say, keep up the great work that you do man. :)

Thanks Mstruvmgc, I appreciate it.

Ohhhhh nice, that hazop is awesome. Too bad that member that wanted it doesn't seem to be around, he wanted a nice one, and this is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back