Molded Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spase said:
2626981366_7c78459568.jpg

One molded Marine Suit Copy

Yeah, great, but now something more important...How much would one Set cost?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow the armour is looking so great spase , keep up the amazing work , and stop making all of us so jealous;)

O.O That is very pretty.O.O

I'm interested to see what SKG looks like wearing it, too... Hopefully that doesn't seem too creepy.

...And, what's this talk of a list? If there ever is a list, put me on it. (>.)>

Hey, this armor looks silky smooth......

like, the sexxxy kind, not they actually silky smooth kind....

yeah... Is there an interested list? You can put me on it if there is.

Don't ask for a price in the thread, PM the person who made it.
As far as i know there not selling casts yet.

oh man i've been drooling over your work on this since the beggining. Please do the world a favor and cast some of that armor up!

This and Blue Realms armor make the armor im making look like a piece of dog Poo that someone stepped all over. LOL umm...im not making armor.... *sarcasm*

Love the marine armor Walter, thanks for letting me wear a set. You just made my project list bigger ;)

zabicvamic said:
what pdo did you use!!!!!!!! i cant find a halo3 marine pdo that looks like that.

It's molded, not pep. And Tre Battle has a thread somewhere with the H3 Marine armor .pdo somewhere. Try the Pepakura and Cardboard armor section.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was pep then he moulded it and the file you cant get anywhere, it was made for this project and this project only

Some pieces were Pep Based... nothing is straight pep. The Torso was a pep base, bondo added, modified slightly, and detailed, then molded. You wont find the files, because they were used to created the base piece for the torso and the knee only... never intended to be a pep build suit... but there are new pep versions coming out all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back