Murf's ODST Build starting progress and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright so update its been a long time coming!

Ill edit this with pictures when i get home later tonight.

Basically I had to abandon most of the idea in order to get it done for the convention on halloween weekend, but i was able to get something together. Im doing a marine hybrid suit. Basically its some strapped tac gear and light chest and shoulder plates. The epoxy holding it together is currently curing but once I get home it should be dry and ready to strap together. I also managed to snatch a boom co. magnum for an easy prop, just something to carry, but I still plan to complete the suit or possibly even move on to better armor builds for later! Not my ideal choice in what i wanted to get done, but at least I've been able to get something together considering I've only had maybe one week of work into it over three months...

Damn, Its a shame you're changing it up like that. Your concept pictures, especially the helmet, look pretty freaking cool. I've been thinking about non-standard ODST stuff a lot lately and your ideas are right up that alley. I hope you'll be going back to your original ideas at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back