MY 3d Printed M45 Shotgun Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryZad

Hey guys thought if anyone would be interested in the M45 shotgun from Reach build I can post updates. IF so let me know

ee5259d2-dc55-406f-a7c8-66ef2b049af9_zps331bc55f.jpg
[/URL]

There is going to be a lot of post print work on it

Attachments

• ee5259d2-dc55-406f-a7c8-66ef2b049af9_zps331bc55f.jpg
    ee5259d2-dc55-406f-a7c8-66ef2b049af9_zps331bc55f.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 192
Wouldn't it be better for you to post some images and updates first, rather than making a thread asking for interest? You're more likely to find that people will view your thread and respond if you post things for them to see.

Wouldn't it be better for you to post some images and updates first, rather than making a thread asking for interest? You're more likely to find that people will view your thread and respond if you post things for them to see.

Haha there was suppose to be images of the stock i printed out already

Recommend replacing whatever counts as your Z axis threaded rod with an ACME trapezoidal rod. Often listed as 'Lead Screw ACME Tr8*8 300mm' for the 8mm versions on fleabay etc.
Just got rid of the crap rods that came with my OrdBot the other day, z wobble is gone completely. Parts are even a little shiny off the bed.

Recommend replacing whatever counts as your Z axis threaded rod with an ACME trapezoidal rod. Often listed as 'Lead Screw ACME Tr8*8 300mm' for the 8mm versions on fleabay etc.
Just got rid of the crap rods that came with my OrdBot the other day, z wobble is gone completely. Parts are even a little shiny off the bed.

After looking at my printer and watching it print i found the hotend worked loos in the carriage so it was shifting every time the retracted so now it is printing well. i might look into that i know i have 8mm rods in my printer now

After looking at my printer and watching it print i found the hotend worked loos in the carriage so it was shifting every time the retracted so now it is printing well. i might look into that i know i have 8mm rods in my printer now

Ohhh well yeah that would cause badness :p
Good luck comrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back