My first foam build [[Reach Armor WIP]] Pic Heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so coooollll!!!!!!! Keep it up! good luck adding more of the chrome finish to the visor! It looks so awesome! UGH!!! Jelly!!!! hhahha

Wow, this is amazing! I love your work with the craft foam/foamies, and will definitely be using that on my build! Can't wait to see this finished.

I may have found something that you can download to simulate the stat/navlink on your arm. There's an app called Mocha TN5250 Lite which is free, which is effectively a simulator for a computer programming tool. Type some gibberish in and colour it blue and you've got a great alternative!

However, after reading further, it appears you're on an apple device, in which case, I think this looks perfect for the job. It updates your location info on a live feed, looks similar and is free! I hope this helps.

Hey, just a reminder, don't post in any thread that's more than 1 month old, it helps keep the forums organized on what builds are really still being worked on and which are long dead. This thread, unfortunately, is long dead.

Hey, just a reminder, don't post in any thread that's more than 1 month old, it helps keep the forums organized on what builds are really still being worked on and which are long dead. This thread, unfortunately, is long dead.

Yeah, I noticed after posting. It's a pity, this was an awesome Reach build. Perhaps he'll come back to it someday.
Anyway, no more necro posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back