My First Halo Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevlow

Hey guys, took me all day and night but i finally created my very own helmet, im planning to make the whole suit and thought id post pictures along the way to get some tips or critique, lemme know! this is looking to be time consuming but oh so awesome.

t71mab.jpg

96am8p.jpg

That model is going to be hard for people new to Pepakura. I say you should try Pepakura-ing one of the HD helmets because you'll have to do a little less detailing. Sure, it will take longer to cut and fold, but in the end, it's probably the best route to take.

Queen said:
That model is going to be hard for people new to Pepakura. I say you should try Pepakura-ing one of the HD helmets because you'll have to do a little less detailing. Sure, it will take longer to cut and fold, but in the end, it's probably the best route to take.

my biggest concern atm is finding a visor thatll fit

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't find a visor, you can use a pop/soda/whateveryoucallit bottle. It won't be the greatest thing in the world, but it will do for a temporary visor.

Thats preaty good im also finishing my first helm its not great but i think its good for muy 1st try also ran out of glue :(

killatoro said:
Thats preaty good im also finishing my first helm its not great but i think its good for muy 1st try also ran out of glue :(

thanks, i just went down to the hardware store and got some clear resin, gotta find a nice ventilated place to resin this bad boy up but im pretty excited ill be sure to post new pics once the resin sets in

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. I would have to agree about hd peps though. but then again ive yet to fifish an hd pep for myself. i always seem to get distracted. But good job and i hope to see more to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back