My Halo Suit Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
enfinety said:
I don't know, the big armor looks kinda like it's a heavy gunner, or EOD sort of stuff. But yeah i probably won't do spartan armor because of my frame, That's why I'm goin ODST. =]

yeah later i migt do odst. mich better for my build

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this madness?! Scratch built marine type shins, peped torso and shoulders, and rubies forearms? Dude, work on your sanding also! I dont know if its meant to be like that, or if it was just a quick/lazy build, but man..... you have a long way to go! ;=/

P.S. I know people always say "well I sanded it to look like that", but dude, it never looks proper. I just think that its a searious excuse for a lazy job. Just trying to help.....

Altair651 said:
What is this madness?! Scratch built marine type shins, peped torso and shoulders, and rubies forearms? Dude, work on your sanding also! I dont know if its meant to be like that, or if it was just a quick/lazy build, but man..... you have a long way to go! ;=/

P.S. I know people always say "well I sanded it to look like that", but dude, it never looks proper. I just think that its a searious excuse for a lazy job. Just trying to help.....

Well tell me what i should do that would please you.

Personaly i think pep and scratch are the only way to go. makes yourself feel like u put hard effort into it.

Altair651 said:

hey come on relax, its his chioce to biuld wat he wants, whichever parts he likes he SHOULD combine. i think its creative and the difference between what everyone else is doing and what stands out. yes maybe he could have spent more time on the sanding but not everyone wants an elite worthy suit, my first one was just a "can i do this" kind of suit. im not trying to rant but its just a pet peev of mine when people tell someone how to do what theyve allready decided to do

again not ranting just asking for choice respect :)

soul products said:
hey come on relax, its his chioce to biuld wat he wants, whichever parts he likes he SHOULD combine. i think its creative and the difference between what everyone else is doing and what stands out. yes maybe he could have spent more time on the sanding but not everyone wants an elite worthy suit, my first one was just a "can i do this" kind of suit. im not trying to rant but its just a pet peev of mine when people tell someone how to do what theyve allready decided to do

again not ranting just asking for choice respect :)

Thank you haha. if u dont like the way i do my armor then find some ones you do like haha.

Nice! Maybe you could make a smaller helmet (or combine it with the chest piece), and/or some thigh plates. A very interesting build indeed.

I love how the biceps move into the bulky forearms with the shoulder plates on the under suit, gives it a heavy-duty look.

Perhaps add some halo 2 hand plates, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back