my halo suit is done!(alota pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely a different look with the white. I've never seen a white suit, although I haven't been doing this for long. I also think the visor was a good color with the white. I do think it could be a little detail oriented, but that's just me. Maybe use a different paint to make it look less like paper in my opinion.

Overall great job though!

Cmon guys!! You gotta remember that he is on a budget for this build!! And keep in mind he was using the robo files which aren't very detailed. Also, remember that its HIS armor and he has every right to paint it/detail it the way he wants it to be (which I think the white/black is awesome!) I think for budget armor this is FANTASTIC!! And I'm stoked to see his HD armor when he builds it!! Great work Leet!! 10 thumbs up!

Ty ty for the complements/tips... I would gladly paint my first suit a diff color but the problem consists of money. My brother(not by choice) stole my $300 air brush and compressor. I don't have money to replae it. I got a new compressor but still no brush. No moneyz for paint either. I spent $5 to paint my entire suit.(5 cans of 97c gloss white. And I used some of my daughters crayola paint that's washable.). Detail wise when you made ur first suit(if u have one iono) did u jump in and do the hardest one? I tryed making the m6 hd as my first piece and it didn't make it far. Now I am redoing it. And soon when I get HD reach pep files I will start on them. Detail wise tho its gonna be one of the best costumes in town(not many people dress up anymore). Andx my daughter wil love it. And remember this for a long time. <All I care about

just off topic

your right, reproductions look better because you don't see it like 20 meters in the distance with a crowd around you... ;)

dont forget about the armed guards and the 4 inch Bullet proof glass. and that long stupid red rope that u have to follow for 30 min just to realize the picture was the biggest disapointment u have ever seen...

long story short due to retyping this 3 times...

just going straight to the pics...
IMGP0670-1.jpg

IMGP0671.jpg

IMGP0672-1.jpg

^both look like this...
IMGP0674-1.jpg

teaser of the repair...(if u call it repair.)
IMGP0669.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back