My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
clear! ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAP THREAD REVIVAL STATUS: GOOD

little vulgar but i needed something to wake this thread up.

tumblr_llvgqaTDgs1qjxtmio1_500.jpg

...an improvement!...

kidding.

acdc bout time you posted. i feel like im single handedly holding the thread up with content. I don't want to but I will post ponies the anthology if it will get people more interested. unlike other bronies I don't us IM boards to talk about this stuff.

acdc bout time you posted. i feel like im single handedly holding the thread up with content.

Heh, I've been a busy little pony, bro. I'll post some stuff, too :p

my_little_clonie_by_invidlord-d3jdh2q.jpg

200,000 Bronies are ready with a Million more well on the way. XD!!

they have blasters designed by pinkie pie herself, filled with amo that can love the **** out of even the most hateful trolls. their armor can tolerate anything and anyone. truely and unstoppable force.

lucky, mine got ripped in half when a new cadet thought it would be cool to attempt a sonic rainboom in a longhorn space fighter IN ORBIT!

HiveExplodeTLM11.jpg

lucky, mine got ripped in half when a new cadet thought it would be cool to attempt a sonic rainboom in a longhorn space fighter IN ORBIT!
And now our top unicorn and pony scientists are studying the wrecked vessel and are preparing to reverse-engineer the wrecked ship to bulk up our cutie fleets.

captain: what is it fox?

AI blue fox: unauthorized landing in landing bay.

captain: who is it. I don't have time for this! were tolerating as many trolls as we can and we're running out of love fast!

AI: identaty unknown.

captain: what type of shuttle is it.

AI: It's... a blue box.

doctor whooves: sorry im late, this filly wouldn't leave me alone! now, what's the problem?

captain: DOCTOR! the trolls are attacking!

whooves: have you thought about bowties? they are very cool.

captain: what should we do?

whooves: remember that longhorn accident that ripped a ship in half?

captain: yes?

whooves: have you ever thought of trying that with a big blue box?
doctor-who-pony.jpg

normal_doctor_whooves.jpg

doctor_whooves_by_rockingquix-d3flwjs.jpg

for those of you who don't watch doctor who, timelords are human like beings who can live for a couple thousand years (if lucky) and when are mortally wounded, change their entire body (usually into another person) to live.

the TARDIS is a time and space machine that is bigger on the inside and is desguised as a police box from the 60s

tardis_003-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back