My New Project M6C Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not entirely sure what your casts go for lee. Pm sending in progress...

Anyway, more on topic, when you said, "Oh, wait, I think it's a already done!" I almost flooded my house in drool. :notworthy: And then, when you said, "Oh wait! I think the mold is already done!" That's when I officially, for the first time, drowned in my own saliva. :notworthy: This work is getting to the point where you don't need anyone to tell you that you're awesome lee. You should already know it! Keep on being awesome lee. And don't you dare forget it! ;)

Got you on HBO, and someone... special has learned about this project. Keep your eyes peeled. But I can tell you that many people are wanting these. Big news for 405th.com

I was at the point were I was thinking "He isnt going to do that stunt again is he?" :p

Awesome Lee. Congrats on the success of your first mold!

That is the most AWESOME PROP IV SEEN SO FAR!!!!!
I`m building odst Armour,and that would be the final mojo.
so how much are you selling one of those badboys for?? i really want one!!!

Like everyone else has said man you are amazing i wish i had that much skill with anything i do..

well i was going to go back to the shop and work... but now im just going to sit in the corner and cry.

great work lee... i think you should take a break, let everyone catch up... its just not fair.

Great work Lee. I am just amazed at all the details. And it is all hand carved in. I wish I can carve like that. One woodworking skill that I haven't yet had success with. You must have a lot of PM's about this. Sorry to tell you but you are getting one more :D. Keep up the great work. Also congratulations for not only being on the front page of the 405th, but also on Bungie's front page.

PM sent.

You never cease to amaze me. I just realized in your video you had an Indianapolis Colts hat on. I thought to myself, I wonder if hes from Indiana, then I saw it says you are from Columbus, Indiana. You literally live 4 mins away from me. I should buy one from you and stop by to pick it up, haha.

Yep ... it's a real Master piece ... For when do we see the << Pillar of Autumn >> LIFE SIZE made out of wood ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PhilzZ @ Jun 19 2009, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yep ... it's a real Master piece ... For when do we see the << Pillar of Autumn >> LIFE SIZE made out of wood ?</div>
Do it, do it, do it!!!

Darthcalibar said:
You never cease to amaze me. I just realized in your video you had an Indianapolis Colts hat on. I thought to myself, I wonder if hes from Indiana, then I saw it says you are from Columbus, Indiana. You literally live 4 mins away from me. I should buy one from you and stop by to pick it up, haha.

Just PM me if you ever want to come by and see the shop and my Halo props. Dreads is coming down in July to work together on a few things too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back