My Odst Helmet And Armor Update On Pg 13 Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link, you have inspired me!! :not worthy: :not worthy: because of this (and WETA) my next suit is gonna be ODST!

starting my platoon
odstline.jpg

started the leg, dont bitch because i didnt take the kolor out (im missing the top tool bar on the pep dont know what happen to it)

odstleg.jpg

odstleg2.jpg

Your casts came out really nice. you've gotten really good at molding helmets!! I would love you learn the trade. That is my long term goal.
See this gets me excited for a H3 HD OSDT armor!
keep going!!

Don't be surprised if you get a PM asking for something.
They look epicly awesome man!
Its people like you that are helping inspire ODST forgers, we are gonna have a lot of hell jumpers soon, maybe as much as spartans to balance it all out.

Lookin good link!
How did the legs work out, building and fitting?
For all the people asking for the legs to be done, these are the first ones I've seen so far...

i used the default for the legs and im 6'3" they fit nice but the steeltoe part is way too small, going to scratch build those. plus the braces didnt have any numbers on it so i just guest and put them on the calf till i ge resin on them then shape the shins to them

Looks Amazing... Makes me want to get started on my ODST. Can't wait to see this finished. Excellent Job!

(i might of missed this but...))
Link....what are you going to do about the visor? I have idea from what other people have done on here but other than that I really can't think of much else, except cutting and "glue back together" and visor.
your thoughts/solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back