My Odst Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that really looks similar 8ball's suit.

Care to explain?

8ball said:
I did look for a post like this but i could have missed it.

OK first off i am making this so people can post there finished armor, and help other people with problems they have on there armor. It dose not matter if it is halo armor or any other armor that you have made.

[attachment=11323:ODST finished 1.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, probably not a good way to start out here. They're clearly the exact same photo so unless there's some really convincing explanation I'm tempted to think you've just taken his photo and claimed it as your own. Which BTW is a bannable offense

ODSTdude33 said:
just try it good luck

Yeah, now you're just asking for trouble...

Hey, don't get angry now. You just joined the forums today and are already claiming someone else's work. And by the way, you're talking to a person who has been a member here for nearly three years, so I think I'm pretty sure that I know that's 8ball's suit. And you also just told a site mod to back off.

ODSTdude33 said:
back off this is betwwen me and him

Last chance, explain to me why the photos are the same, either in here or in a PM or you're gone...

This member (ODSTdude33) Is CLEARLY going to cause some serious trouble around here after starting out like this...

Way to go, you already destroyed your reputation and trust within such a short time of being here with us. I hope you enjoyed it...

ODSTdude33 said:
oh great more liars

Liar? The only person lying here is you for claiming someone else's work. And believe me I've seen it before. That's low.

SpArtan-270 said:
Liar? The only person lying here is you for claiming someone else's work. And believe me I've seen it before. That's low.

The lowest common denominator... Members who claim other peoples work as their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back