My Shoulder Piece So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.

downtoearth

hello again 405th i just finished moulding my pepakura shoulder piece and pulled my first cast

it didnt come out very well and i kind of damaged my original pep piece but here are a couple of photos

of my first pull from the mould

S1052775.JPG

S1052776.JPG

fixed your pics. That looks just like a muckle shoulder. Why? The pep one doesn't have that connection from the bicep part to the top part. You can't fool me. :p

Interesting process though, any other pics?

[attachment=11266:muckle.jpg]

I like that little extra piece. I think when I pep mine I might try to craft something in before resin. I'm thinking it would sure be easier to pad it out.

Adam said:
fixed your pics. That looks just like a muckle shoulder. Why? The pep one doesn't have that connection from the bicep part to the top part. You can't fool me. :p

sorry ive dont really know what or who muckle is

my dad peped this then he built it up a bit with plastic pading

and detailed it from pics of another persons shoulder piece

Last edited by a moderator:
Liq said:
I like that little extra piece. I think when I pep mine I might try to craft something in before resin. I'm thinking it would sure be easier to pad it out.

thanks post some pics when you finish yours

Adam said:

thank you for fixing my pics adam

:unsure .......

In either case, that shoulder will certainly work for the job.

Adam said:
:unsure .......

In either case, that shoulder will certainly work for the job.

thanks but who is this muckle guy can someone please tell me

Das Brutus said:
muckle is the complany that put out the Halo statue... molds were made off of that... thus a "muckle piece"

thanks i never heard of this statue i thought muckle might of been a member of 405th not a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back