Need Recon Helmet! Will Pay Good Money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishystick

I'm looking for someone to supply me with a custom made recon helmet. I can pay up to $50 for a good one. post reply including price and i'll email you the measurements, colour, etc.

fishystick said:
I'm looking for someone to supply me with a custom made recon helmet. I can pay up to $50 for a good one. post reply including price and i'll email you the measurements, colour, etc.

You won't get a helmet for $50...

Last edited by a moderator:
you cant even make a good cast and send it for that. go look it up on Ebay, you should be able to find one there.

No way you can have a good one with your custom measurement for only $50. Not to mention you can't just say "I'll pay someone to make me one"that's not how we do things, custom one would cost like 4x that. Threads of this kind of isn't allowed in the noob forum.

fishystick said:
I'm looking for someone to supply me with a custom made recon helmet. I can pay up to $50 for a good one. post reply including price and I'll email you the measurements, colour, etc.

You should understand a few few things about this forum. First and foremost welcome. Second please read the stickies. They would tell you not only does this stuff cost more then $50 but can be considered very insulting to just pay a guy to do the work for you. But if you still want your helmet, we would be more then happy to help you out along the way. I learned quite a bit and am on my way to making one awesome piece of armor. Don't worry nobody is angry about this simple mistake just edit your topic after you look over orientation videos and read the stickies. Otherwise I think you will have a hard time if you choose to ignore our rules here.

well sir I wish you the best on that but let me help you with some numbers.

Bondo: $20

Resin: $12

Card-stock: $14

Taking these things and making a helmet: Priceless

BenStreeper said:

AMEN!!! its just so much more self satisfing to make it yourself :]

BenStreeper said:

You're forgetting Paint, Sandpaper, Masking tape, Visor material, Inner padding, and possibly LEDs.

Then again, there are those who have said I tend to go overboard on things.

BenStreeper said:

carstock for $14?!?!? man where are you getting that at? wal-mart = 150 sheets for $6. but yeah, once you read over the stickies i think you'll want to consider editing you topic. welcome though to the 405th

Your not going to get a good helmet for anywhere near $50.. Just the materials alone cost about that much, plus hours of work.

wow. nobody has even said a word about having to actually wait to view the classifieds yet. look man, i see you are new, but you cant just post random topics saying you want to buy things. it doesnt work like that around here. if you really want to buy something. read up on ppl's work and then pm them in private. otherwise, stick around, read some topics, post up some useful info and wait until you can view the classifieds (the only place where it is okay to buy / sell your work). These threads get locked up pretty quickly, so take what we have said and learn from it. have a good one. peace.

Dont feel too bad. I Asked for the same stuff when i was new(er). But i actually found that it looks way better when its homemade, partly because you can customize it, and partly because you know that you made it... Good luck though =]

flipboy439 said:
wow. nobody has even said a word about having to actually wait to view the classifieds yet. look man, i see you are new, but you cant just post random topics saying you want to buy things. it doesnt work like that around here. if you really want to buy something. read up on ppl's work and then pm them in private. otherwise, stick around, read some topics, post up some useful info and wait until you can view the classifieds (the only place where it is okay to buy / sell your work). These threads get locked up pretty quickly, so take what we have said and learn from it. have a good one. peace.

I did it just wasn't in direct context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back