Need Someone for Pep Unfolding

Status
Not open for further replies.

orphanpuncher

Hello, Im kind of new to the whole pep thing and Prop making. I really want to get into it, but there have been many items that I've looked for but havent been able to find.

I used Google Sketch Up 8, and I downloaded the 3D models from Google's 3D Warehouse(I'm not sure if that was an ok way to do it or not). I now have the files in .pdo but I don't know a thing about unfolding or making the unfold sensable to build.

I've looked all over these forums and the forums on soaring hammer and I haven't seen anything on the unfolding. I'm still searching the web for more info on it but until I find something I was hoping someone would be willing to help. I was hoping to have my build done in time for youmacon this year.

The main peice that I need done is the mauler, I have the pdo, It should already me scaled properly. I would like to just use email as a great many of the files that I've found on 405 have been taken down. But if requested I will upload the file for temp use.

If this thread is posted in the wrong area, I tried putting it elsewhere but due to my nood status it would only let me post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back