New Odst Armor Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. It's unfortunate, but I'm sure he has his reasons. If this is the case, good luck with everything!!

mks81 said:
Indeed. It's unfortunate, but I'm sure he has his reasons. If this is the case, good luck with everything!!

Wow... didn't see this coming. :(

But I agree with what mks81 said. Whatever his reason(s), I wish him the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...thats just... though i wish him best of luck, he sure has a good reason

(meh i still wanted to buy a cast of his awesomesaucer helmets)

-DD

I really hope you are not leaving, I was able to come back to the forum. And I find this incredibly beautiful piece of art you are working so diligently and hard on. The helm turned out movie quality and I was not able to see how the rest was turning out, I jumped to the end of the thread. I am sure you have a good reason for leaving the forum should you be leaving. But please know a lot of members on this forum look up to you, you gave out tons of tips and tricks on your build/cast and you were/are an inspiration to many. I hope you keep that imagination and skill burning bright. Good luck to you.

Col. McBride

Coalition States Special Forces

Detachment Alpha

Well that just sucks. Rube's work has been some of the most informative to see on the site, and he's always taken the time to answer almost all of the 9000 questions that were asked.

I really hope there wasn't anything that could have been done by anyone to avoid losing such a productive and skilled member.

LeeKegan said:
No, I think that means. THATS ALL FOLKS.

I'M DONE WITH THE 405TH!

he... he... he is leaving?! :*(. He made the best odst helmet ever! I dont think Rube will leave! He is one of the greatest armor makers of all time!

Arcanine said:
It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings?

Na, !IT AINT OVER TILL RUBE'S IN MOVIE BUSSINESS! nothing short of amazing RUBE, awesome job on the armour! Cant wait to see more progress pics! :)

No it means he's done with 405th, he has his reasons, so deal with it. Rube you're an ODST king, I love ya bro. Thanks for your hard work! And... SCENE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back