Noble Six Avatar Helmet Giveaway : o

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha hey man would really appreciate it if i got this little item, I've been a Halo fan for a while and it's probably my favorite series on the Xbox, hope you chose me, and if not congratulations to who ever wins...(good luck all)

well, I went to the Reach event and didn't get any extra dogtags :(
I was hoping to, but I got a ton of Halo Reach Stickers, I don't know if you guys want them lol

Mr. MikyVengeance.... do you still have those names lyin around by chance? If so could you draw me out another name? If you don't I can sit down and go through the thread but figured I would ask first.

Loooong story short, I have an extra card from pax prime to hand out as well. :) thanks.

Mr. MikyVengeance.... do you still have those names lyin around by chance? If so could you draw me out another name? If you don't I can sit down and go through the thread but figured I would ask first.

Loooong story short, I have an extra card from pax prime to hand out as well. :) thanks.

I threw all the names out : (
they were collecting on my desk lol
new names FTW!

Allllllri-ghty then! New names it is. If you want in, reply here. Winner will be asked to list email where the code will be given. Card can be mailed too if you wish but it WAS sitting in my backpocket and is slightly worn.

Allllllri-ghty then! New names it is. If you want in, reply here. Winner will be asked to list email where the code will be given. Card can be mailed too if you wish but it WAS sitting in my backpocket and is slightly worn.
I'm interested! throw my name in. here is my email natelahi@hotmail.com. by the way when are you planning on drawing the names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back