Noble six / Noble 6 Armor! Help me, please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodyPlay

I'm from autria so i have to use the google converter, sorry!
Hello
This is my very first project and am still a beginner!
I want to build a Noble six armor and need some tips.
Unfortunately I can not deal with pepruka and so I wanted to make the armor out of plaster or something similar. I would make plaster casts from my torso and my arms and then provided with details. But I don't know how i can make the helmet. I would make the legs out of very thin metal.
I ask for your help

Yours sincerely

Woody

To make Noble 6 helment, you have to use pepakura. There is just no other way to make it accurately. I don't understand what you mean by not be able to deal with pepakura. It is free. Download it and then print the helmet. Follow instructions by folding. Stick them together. Then your helmet is done.

Plaster will not work. You can try clay and mold, but that takes a lot of skills. You can't make legs out of metal either unless you are a skilled metal worker. We understand your struggle with English, but your cry for help like this is unlikely to get any response.

Sounds like you want to make a wearable costume but aren't as concerned with "movie-quality" detail. My suggestion is to use the foam method. You can search the forums for more advanced tips, but you literally just use hot glue and foam mats you buy from Wal-Mart to make some pretty accurately detailed armor. Pepakura is a free download to read and print the files (just do a google search), you only have to buy the software if you want to save changes you make to existing files. I highly recommend that you at least start out making a few helmets with pepakura just to get a feel for how things connect (call it practice). Use cardstock paper (again, found at your local store like wal-mart). I suggest a mini glue gun (low temp) for pepakura and a high temp glue gun for foam building. It IS possible to build a decent helmet with foam, and I intend to prove that in the next month or so.

Good luck on your armor. Remember, this is for fun, so don't let it frustrate you, and don't rush things.

Also, I don't remember who it was, but a senior member on this board used to have a signature that suggested that you wait until the rest of your armor is finished to start building your helmet, otherwise you'll finish the helmet and never finish the rest. This is good advice, especially since the helmets are typically the more detailed and harder projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back