Noble Spartan(mod's/add-on's begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That helmet looks great! (wait....that is yours, right?) jk. If you were to cut the holes out you could always put some screen in behind them to get that finished look and still have sound air flow. Keep it up buddy. You're making me want to finish my suit so bad.

Thanks, I did a edit on the into Just for you :D Hopefully this will help you to do some more on you'res.

I also cut out the ear holes today gave it some primer and a coat of battered metal, and the camo base coat.

th_IMAG0689.jpgth_IMAG0686.jpgth_IMAG0688.jpgth_IMAG0685.jpgth_IMAG0684.jpg

I also hit the shoulders with mate clear coat and put a dragon on it. The other parts got the mate clear coat also.

[URL=http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i376/thorn696/The%20Halo%20Project/?action=view&current=IMAG0671.jpg]th_IMAG0671.jpg
th_IMAG0677.jpg
[/URL]th_IMAG0676.jpgth_IMAG0674.jpgth_IMAG0670.jpgth_IMAG0675.jpgth_IMAG0673.jpgth_IMAG0672.jpg

I'll post more pic's next week end. I hope it's close enuff to the ref. pic. Till next time Keep building.

While at work I had a friend tell me that they could print my decal for me. so I now have the dragons printed up black on clear and will replace the hand painted ones.

Attachments

• th_IMAG0689.jpg
    th_IMAG0689.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 149
  • th_IMAG0686.jpg
    th_IMAG0686.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 144
  • th_IMAG0677.jpg
    th_IMAG0677.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 146
  • th_IMAG0671.jpg
    th_IMAG0671.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 160
  • th_IMAG0684.jpg
    th_IMAG0684.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 146
  • th_IMAG0685.jpg
    th_IMAG0685.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 181
  • th_IMAG0688.jpg
    th_IMAG0688.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 144
  • th_IMAG0676.jpg
    th_IMAG0676.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 168
  • th_IMAG0674.jpg
    th_IMAG0674.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 147
  • th_IMAG0670.jpg
    th_IMAG0670.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 198
  • th_IMAG0675.jpg
    th_IMAG0675.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 157
  • th_IMAG0672.jpg
    th_IMAG0672.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 146
  • th_IMAG0673.jpg
    th_IMAG0673.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 139
Dude! You move quick!!! I don't even get to work on my project for another week! You'll probably be done by then lol! Looking good man!!!!

The helmet looks really slick thorn. You have come a long way my friend. Great job.

I'm being completely honest when I say I got excited when I saw the helmet! Great work Thorn, you're almost there (see the light at the end of the tunnel yet?).

PS: Congratulations on finally getting moved out of the Noob forum! Most deserved!

Dude! You move quick!!! I don't even get to work on my project for another week! You'll probably be done by then lol! Looking good man!!!!
Thank you.
I cheated I had a 4 day weekend this week ;) so I was able to get twice as much done....Well hang over from B-day party .... 1.5 times the norm weekend.

The helmet looks really slick thorn. You have come a long way my friend. Great job.
Thank you.
With builds like you'res to go off, How could I fail.

I'm being completely honest when I say I got excited when I saw the helmet! Great work Thorn, you're almost there (see the light at the end of the tunnel yet?).

PS: Congratulations on finally getting moved out of the Noob forum! Most deserved!
Thank you.
Ooohhh the light...Darn that just you in the suit of you'res isn't it ;)

man, this is awesome, absolutely awesome!
Thank you.

Ditto man. Congrats on the move. It is well deserved.

Thank you, It feels good.

Thank you Adam for finding my build worthy of this move. :D

Loven that color brah! that helmet is a beaut!!!

It's come a long ways since you're first post, but you seem to have been here from the beginning. Thanks.

I should be adding the rest of the color to the helmet in the next two weeks. Wife's got plains for Labor day so I don't think I will be getting much done this weekend. I'll be doing the foam parts next and Hopefully get to the boots before Halloween,

Well here I am again with some new pic's (yes I managed to get some painting done).

th_IMAG0691.jpgth_IMAG0692.jpgth_IMAG0690.jpgth_IMAG0693.jpgth_IMAG0694.jpg

I also re-did the art on the shoulders... BUT... I want to add that it's something I took off the web and used as a replacement.

th_IMAG0695.jpgth_IMAG0696.jpg

Well till next weekend.

Attachments

• th_IMAG0691.jpg
    th_IMAG0691.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 165
  • th_IMAG0692.jpg
    th_IMAG0692.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 219
  • th_IMAG0690.jpg
    th_IMAG0690.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 150
  • th_IMAG0693.jpg
    th_IMAG0693.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 152
  • th_IMAG0694.jpg
    th_IMAG0694.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 157
  • th_IMAG0695.jpg
    th_IMAG0695.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 165
  • th_IMAG0696.jpg
    th_IMAG0696.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 166
Truely awesome work man! The wear on it is pretty perfect honestly. I don't know if you mentioned it earlier, but I'm curious of what color your visor was going to be? Keep up the awesome work!

The helmet looks really good!
Thank you sir.
Everything is coming out superb. Hope to see you at some cons next year
Thanks Nick. I'm only doing Youmacon this year and I might get to the Detroit comic-con next year.On a side note, I am hopping to hit a few bars this year also :D
Wow looking really impressive! Awesome work!
Thank you.
Truely awesome work man! The wear on it is pretty perfect honestly. I don't know if you mentioned it earlier, but I'm curious of what color your visor was going to be? Keep up the awesome work!
Thank you. as for the visor I'd like to pick up a Black or Blue Black,or even a dark amber(brownish) But I really have to just take look around at the different stores around me and find one with-in price range.
Fantastic progress Thorn. Your helmet looks great. The colors all blend perfectly (unlike my own helmet)
Thank you sir. I love to paint.

Once again Thank you to all those whom have been watching this build. You've been both my Motivation and Inspiration. So keep Dreaming, Building, and posting So that I and others can continue to enjoy the world of Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back