Noble Spartan(mod's/add-on's begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pics are awesome. Love it!!!!!
Thank you Spartan_127
I love the work you're doing on your new Noble 6 build.:cool

Great shots Thorn. Definitely shows the suit off well.
Thank you Starvinartist80.
It's always a treat to see you lurking around the forums:D

Great New's I've started on the Fallout 3 Brotherhood of Steel Helmet
Build notes can be found here.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/38723-Fallout-3-Brotherhood-of-Steel-Helmet?p=645182#post645182

Last edited by a moderator:
Thorn I still can't see how this thread isn't in the ELITE forum...this is amazing work and you deserve a promotion!

This is just amayzing, id just like to hang yah up on a wall for display your armor is phenominal :) great job! But really, you wanna be a wall piece hahahha :p kiddin.

I agree with everyone who said it: MOVE THIS TO ELITE!!!!!! I can't believe a mod hasn't seen this (or that they saw it and didn't think it was worthy). Amazing build Thorn!

Finally I got here. I'm subscribed to this thread as well as to your facebook-site, but never told you how awesome your reach armor turned out!
Well, now's the time. You did an fantastic work and the beautiful pictures of your armor you posted speak for themselves. :)
Never forget Reach!

WOW...just Wow.
You all leave me speechless

OK. . . I have to put this in here, because this is what I feel. It's nothing I haven't posted before, but maybe if I put it in one of my own threads. . . someone will believe me!!!!

@ Croc Co. . . . Technically, Thorn is correct. However . . . . In my personal opinion. . . (and yes; I know they are like (_o_) and we all have them :p) I know that Thorn is much more worthy and deserving of an Elite Status Title than I am for what I got it for. And to this day. . . not really sure why I did. Thorn has an eye for meticulous detail, his progress and devotion to the 405th, sharing of his knowledge with all of us here, his going out of his way to help people, are all a testament to his character and commitment to our community and this alone is a reason that he should be listed in the Elite Section. Thorn has had so much more time and effort in this community than I do at this point, that I get flustered when I think about him not being there. (In case you couldn't tell) In my mind. . . Thorn is an Elite and always will be and every time I get praise from him, I feel humbled and unworthy of the praise he gives so much of us. "They" being the powers that be, have just been too busy up to this point to grant Thorn the title he deserves. Everyday I get on here I look at Thorn's thread first and foremost to see if it has been moved so I can formally congratulate him for it, and everyday that I do up to today (and for the record. . . everyday from now on out until it is moved) I am met with disappointment, because it hasn't been. When you posted "wish i had an elite giving a thumbs up" I went back to his thread to make sure I didn't miss it. But Croc Co. . . You were right. Thorn is an Elite. Even if admin or mods haven't been able to move it there yet, all of us here on the 405th know he is and will be.

I'll get off my soap box now, but wanted to put that out there. And for anyone that has the privilege and /or authority to do so. . . . PLEASE MOVE THORN'S BUILD THREAD TO ELITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the event you haven't seen it. . . it's Right HERE. Thank you!

@ Thorn. . . . Everything above and You ARE Worthy. We all know you are. Love ya, man!!!! :cool and glad you will be using the pic. If I can come up with something better, I'll send it to you.
Thank you Spartan_127.
I can feel the love from here. Coming from such a amazing builder as your self means so much to me. It's very Rare to see a builder post something like this on there own build page about another builder. :D
For those who haven't seen Spartan_127 newest build go check it out it's one of the next Elite projects in the works :cool
Here's the link->http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/38542-Noble-6.-.-.a-WIP-MY-WAY.-.-.-Eventually-Pic-Heavy
Thorn I still can't see how this thread isn't in the ELITE forum...this is amazing work and you deserve a promotion!
Thank you surfahbum808 :D
This is just amayzing, id just like to hang yah up on a wall for display your armor is phenominal :) great job! But really, you wanna be a wall piece hahahha :p kiddin.
Thank you Carter.:D
This is definitely elite material, one of my favourite builds.
Thank you Sara.
I'm loving that awesome build of yours by the way. So much detail..It's just amazing :D
I agree with everyone who said it: MOVE THIS TO ELITE!!!!!! I can't believe a mod hasn't seen this (or that they saw it and didn't think it was worthy). Amazing build Thorn!
Thank you RTWHOCKEY:D
Finally I got here. I'm subscribed to this thread as well as to your facebook-site, but never told you how awesome your reach armor turned out!
Well, now's the time. You did an fantastic work and the beautiful pictures of your armor you posted speak for themselves. :)
Never forget Reach!
Thank you rainbow dash.
I've looking forward to seeing each and every step of your Halo 4 Master Chief foam build. It's really off to a great start. :cool

That paint job looks boss. Can't wait to see the finished suit!
Thank you hobbitdude13.:D

The build is done, It's just the new format wont let me change out the title. The only mod's that are made are when doing repairs. Things that make it easier to move around in. Not to mention to do things that it wasn't made for. I'm now able to do a lite jog in it and kneel. :cool

Don't let your dreams fade away...
Build something....
And remember them Forever.

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or suggestions. Or if You're just stopping in to say High. Please do For they are all most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for all the fun on this build, and remember.....
Your Dreams are always within REACH. ;)

Thank you Spartan_127.
I can feel the love from here. It's very Rare to see a builder post something like this on there own build page about another builder. :D
For those who haven't seen Spartan_127 newest build go check it out it's one of the next Elite projects in the works :cool
Here's the link->http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/38542-Noble-6.-.-.a-WIP-MY-WAY.-.-.-Eventually-Pic-Heavy

You're are very welcome, Thorn. And Thank-You for putting a link to mine in yours. I believe in giving credit to those that deserve it and speaking my mind about my beliefs. Though I have very few beliefs. . . . I am very stubborn about what I believe.. . . LOL :p I have no problem saying something good about someone, even if it may look like I don't like what I've done myself. Just who I am I guess.

I love the way that new helmet is coming along too. Can't wait to see how that one turns out.

i will rage like an elite if this isnt made elite, youve put so much effort into this, it deserves it!

WORT WORT WORT! - what an elite would say

REACH FOR THE STARS! NYAN NYAN NYAN! -nyan cat

I agree!!! When I got home from work last night I thought it had been and thought its about time! Starting to get annoying that this superior build is still in CD.

You're are very welcome, Thorn. And Thank-You for putting a link to mine in yours. I believe in giving credit to those that deserve it and speaking my mind about my beliefs. Though I have very few beliefs. . . . I am very stubborn about what I believe.. . . LOL :p I have no problem saying something good about someone, even if it may look like I don't like what I've done myself. Just who I am I guess.

I love the way that new helmet is coming along too. Can't wait to see how that one turns out.

i will rage like an elite if this isnt made elite, youve put so much effort into this, it deserves it!

WORT WORT WORT! - what an elite would say

REACH FOR THE STARS! NYAN NYAN NYAN! -nyan cat

I agree!!! When I got home from work last night I thought it had been and thought its about time! Starting to get annoying that this superior build is still in CD.

Holy Cow . . . Views: 90,318
when did that happen.
Thank you everyone. :D
As always, I can feel the love. :cool

Here something to check out, just case you haven't seen it yet. My Fallout 3 Brotherhood of Steel Helmet build.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/38723-Fallout-3-Brotherhood-of-Steel-Helmet

Build something....

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or suggestions. Or if You're just stopping in to say High. Please do For they are all most welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for all the fun on this build, and remember.....

Christmas2012.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Build something....

Christmas2012.jpg

I dont think rudolf has to worry about the other reigndeer picking on him anymore lol!

Well guys I just don't know what we have to do to get this in to elite! I know the goal is not notoriety but to have an awesome suit you made yourself. When I first joined here and started my MK VI I was getting a lot of attention as there weren't so many foam builds out there. I secretly dreamed of getting into elite as we all have egos. I am sure there are lots of new comers that feel the same but to see a build of this quality not make it would dishearten me in thinking mine ever would. I know the mods have lives but there is no way they could have missed this one and I have PMed one of them with what I think is a strong case for getting Thorns masterpiece in its rightful place. I am not sure how it works but it can't take more than a minute to move a thread surely?

Anyways rant over. Hope you had a great festive season and new year Thorn :)
Tom.

I dont think rudolf has to worry about the other reigndeer picking on him anymore lol!

LOL...Thank you, Mstruvmgc for the comment it made my day. I hope you had a great Holiday as well.

Well guys I just don't know what we have to do to get this in to elite! I know the goal is not notoriety but to have an awesome suit you made yourself. When I first joined here and started my MK VI I was getting a lot of attention as there weren't so many foam builds out there. I secretly dreamed of getting into elite as we all have egos. I am sure there are lots of new comers that feel the same but to see a build of this quality not make it would dishearten me in thinking mine ever would. I know the mods have lives but there is no way they could have missed this one and I have PMed one of them with what I think is a strong case for getting Thorns masterpiece in its rightful place. I am not sure how it works but it can't take more than a minute to move a thread surely?

Anyways rant over. Hope you had a great festive season and new year Thorn :)
Tom.

Thank you drack, I don't know what else to say. But Thank You.
The feed back from you and all the rest of the viewers has been so awesome, It leaves me speechless.:D

And on a more personal note. Tom I hope you had a great festive season and new year as well my friend. :D

I really think I'll follow the path that Longshot-X took and I will continue to post updated pic's of my armor as I mod/fix parts. Of course I'll post all the fun of the con's and such as well.:cool

If anyone needs any help let me know and I'll be glade to share everything that I learned from this build with you.:cool

Till then.

Build something....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back