Noob needing help

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteape1

Hey to all, I am pretty new to all this stuff so am giong the easy route, am making my suit out of cardboard instead of all the regular stuff, I know its a weird way of doing it, but thought it would be cool for first off any advice would be cool

well not much to say but you should doudle up on the cardboard. it might be more difficult but i will be more derable(based on what ive seen from others trying this). you would doudle up cause you dont want to dent it. btw thanks for the tip on my blog. i will post pics soon.

sweet cant wait to see the pics, and thanks for the comment I will make sure to do that, I was also going to papermachie the suit just to help make it that little bit harder and to bring out the details a little easier, it os slow progress so far. Thanks, and when I have things to take pictures of I will post pics too

Hey does anyone know where I can find some Hybrid Chimera Elite armor pepakura files, as I cant seem to find them, along with a Killzone foot soldier armor set, they seem to be nowhere, impossible to get my hands on.

Have done small amout of work on my space marine armor, got one glove will do other over the week, then move onto greaves and shoulder.:cool: dont knoww how to post pictures. so no pics just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back