Not Dead Yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, don't get the wrong idea of TurboCharizard's posts. He's joking. I'm kinda giggling liking at his posts, he's just making a joke out of the situation. Don't take it too seriously. The Peer Pressure Stick is just something funny he came up with. You probably don't get the joke quite yet because you don't have much experience with cosplay (which is perfectly alright, you'll understand soon enough).

In that case, I apologize. I have a bad tendency to take things the wrong way.

Then little miss you are for in a heap of trouble. There are a lot of comments thrown around meant as humor not malice or ill intent.
I've only been on the site for about 8 months myself. Everyone I have interacted with has always commented with best of intent, some veiled in humor or the like.

Last edited:
Don't mind me Kat , deadpan delivery of sarcasm and hyperbole is just part of my dwarven heritage.

Now where's that apology stick...

EDIT
Can only find this one in my trunk.
20861189_10159073332015431_1947992978_o.jpg

We're not bullying Kat's friends..........But I think Kat needed a little incentive to not cave to peer pressure. And as far as the "Stick" goes........And the only thing and only one carrying anything like that, is Fangs....and its a Wet Noodle..........YOU DON"T WANT HER WRATH TURNED AGAINST YOU.......She is deadly w/ it!!!!

Hehehehe....YEEESSSSS!

Hiya Kat.....pleasure to meet you! Listen.....sometimes friends, even the really good ones, don't know when something has crossed the line between funny ribbing and actual bullying. But after this comment, I guess you need to step back a little and ask if perhaps you're a little over sensitive on this one and it's making it feel worse than it is? You know your friends best though so only you'll know the answer to that one. Just something to think about.

More importantly though, people are going to try to tell you your whole life what you should and shouldn't do. Sometimes that advice is good stuff and you should listen. Other times it's just them imposing their opinion on someone else. I've got a "few" years on you so I've been there and it isn't much fun. But how you deal with it shapes who you are to become. Right now you've got the ears of some of my favorite people around here and they aren't going to steer you wrong. You do YOU. So long as what you do doesn't negatively impact others, it is completely up to you what doing YOU looks like. Your friends might come around and figure out just how fabulous this is, or they may not and continue with the ribbing. I'm gonna tell you though......and I LOVE Harley....if Harley isn't who you want to do it doesn't matter how much others want you to do it. You'll hate it. You'll hate the process. You'll be disappointed with the end result. And you'll have no fun wearing it. Pretty much the opposite of what Harley is. Doing Kat though? Yeah....that'll feel amazing. Enjoy it! Share your build with the rest of us and just feel good about being YOU! There is always that chance that the ribbing is born out of a jealousy from those that struggle with just being themselves.

P.S. The advice in this thread is good stuff...and you should listen. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back