Now it's our turn to do something amazing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we have not made our deadline and now there is another issue that was brought to my attention today. There are no thighs. I wish we would have known closer to the deadline but I just got the word today. Does anyone know of anyone who can whip up a set of thighs?

I might can do the thighs. I have a set that I wanted to redo anyway, I will do a quick cleanup job on them and they should be good to go.

Ok 24 feet of fiberglass, 3 cans of resin and about 50 brushes and I'm just about done have one small spot on the main chest peace to fill and a few peaces to finish the security add on and do some tidying up on the inside. I start bondo tomorrow, I should be done by sun of next weekend. Here are a couple of pics
DSCF3588.jpg
DSCF3589.jpg

The only question I have is where do you guys usually separate this chest peace?

Hey Mat, How would you like your DMR done? Meticlously immaculate (Like how I treat all of my guns, real or imagined,) In game render? Or taken to Hell and back with some Elite gore on the side?

Hey Mat, How would you like your DMR done? Meticlously immaculate (Like how I treat all of my guns, real or imagined,) In game render? Or taken to Hell and back with some Elite gore on the side?

The more realistic the better, The elite gore would be pretty cool! Also are you going to put some lights on it? Or a real scope? It would be pretty cool if it could actually shoot something like the bb guns I'm pretty sure that's impossible right? :(....

Did anyone make me a masterchief helmet like the real masterchief! Cause that's like every halo fan's dream to have one that you can actually weir:) but yeah I ask that from the beginning and no one ever replied to me... Let me know!! If nobody did, it's ok but it would of been cool:) but yeah dont worry if you didn't :) it's all good.

The prototype was designed to allow the installation of electronics. The casts, however, are solid and I would need more time than what I have allotted to get your lights rigged up. For the lights I was thinking of using bright neon paints, like how Dogwizard painted his grav hammer.
The scope prototype was solid to begin with, but I'll make sure to make it look spiffy.
I have a pretty good idea on how to make your DMR look. You can expect to see some pictures of it here near the end of next week.

Hey take all the the time you need for the lights like it would be really cool to have a light on the dmr that switchs on and off or with like a laser pointer!!! That would be so awesome!!I'll give you more time if you need some:p believe me I'm in no hurry and I'm not going any where so take your time :) thanks man! Lazer pointer why didn't I think of that before:p !!

Lights would be ridiculously tough on the dmr. It's not hollow. That would be a rough mod. And you've got a recon coming.

Hey take all the the time you need for the lights like it would be really cool to have a light on the dmr that switchs on and off or with like a laser pointer!!! That would be so awesome!!I'll give you more time if you need some:p believe me I'm in no hurry and I'm not going any where so take your time :) thanks man! Lazer pointer why didn't I think of that before:p !!

Oh, that light. I didn't bother making the flashlight for the DMR because I already had tactical lights and I could just mount them on the side rail. Those rails should be able to mount airsoft and real world tactical stuff.

Are there any updates to this project? Are there some images? I noticed that this project has never become an official 405th project after we were asked if we wanted it to be and we said yes. Such a shame. Please keep me posted on this project because this is the last halo related project keeping me here. I look forward to updates.

Ithica
Dave

My apologies if I did not respond to the answer I received to my question. I did ask if those involved with the project would like it to be recognized as an official 405th project, and the general response was yes, which I think was great. I often stop by to see how things are going as I am anxious to see the results. I think its great what everyone is trying to do, and hope everyone keeps up the good work. We do not wish to take anything away from those who are contributing to the project and let it be a product of the community and those involved. Once the project has been completed we would of course be happy to officially recognize the project and the users who contributed to do something above and beyond what is asked of them.

I've been in contact with YodaJammies about CNC'ing a forearm for me, since my RP guy flaked.
Need to wait a bit to get more money though to pay for it...

Hey Dave ,
I'm Mathieu's mom , just want to thank you so much for what you did for that boy , don't know how far the project is now but I wish he can see it before he goes... he's at the IWK children hospital in Halifax N.S. Canada .
All the family with him and he is stil fighting that cancer, he is a real survivor and I'm very proud of him.
thank you sooo much to all your team playing with him and working on that armor project
xoxoxo
Josee
Math's mom
P.S. you can reach me at josee_lacombe@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back