Odst Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMAZING! Now we just need an Unfold and as soon as that is done I will create it so that we can see how amazing it looks!!! Thank you so much Fett!

Cheers,

Chris Gold

here let me see if that happens to me ill download it and check ok :) if theres a problem ill fix, also my pep designer only crashes when the file empty

EDIT- ok took me 5 seconds to do it but mine doesn't crash, i dont know why yours would crash :(

Th3 FETT MAN said:
Yay im done with this version ill release one with the sides attached and a higher def on later and sorry this isnt the the best model but hey i tried my best and it can out really good.

2009-07-27_11-27-32-828.png

I cut out the back for a reason easy access for fiberglassing. yo could put a camel pack,any thing really if you want to carry stuff around you can.

2009-07-27_11-27-34-828.png

Heres the mountainy thing i forgot but its here now

2009-07-27_11-27-40-218.png

Im just going to post an object file so more people can unleash their folds but remember to give credit to me and yourself the unfolder:)

ODST_BaCkPaCkSMB.Obj File Download Here

Hope everyone enjoys this i know i had fun making it now off to play some more bio-shock :)

Th3 FETT MAN

Hey Fett, any chance you can make that a pdo document? Because obj files don't work for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... Let me see if it doesnt anything when I open it!

Edit: It also took 5 seconds and it opens perfectly for me as well, If I understood how to unfold I would do it for everyone but I havent come across any tuts or instructions lol

Shane101095 said:
Hey Fett, any chance you can make that a pdo document? Because obj files don't work for me.

maybe thats y its not working for me too since all my other files are in .pdo

making it a .pdo file will be much appreciated

thanks Fett Man now its working ill have it unfolded and posted by tonight hopefully and what are u referring to as the "Odst main Pep file"

I uses the ref pics earlier in the thread. It looked like the pack went from the middle of his neck to his lower back. I am almost 6 ft tall and that distance on me was about 18 inches.

Chris Gold said:
Thanks Spartan-h16!! I appreciate that assistance

Your Welcome.

I think I know why the obj file might not have opened for you. Right after I finished the unfold I downloaded the newer version 3.0.6 pep designer and now I can't open it either. I unfolded it using version 3.0.3.

spartan-h16 said:
Your Welcome.

I think I know why the obj file might not have opened for you. Right after I finished the unfold I downloaded the newer version 3.0.6 pep designer and now I can't open it either. I unfolded it using version 3.0.3.

i downloaded 3.0.6 yesterday and i couldnt open the .obj file so i guess version 3.0.6 cant view .obj files :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back