Odst Live Action Armor> New Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCaboose said:
WHY isn't Mountain Dew all over this?!?!

The soda was great but, it would lead to some insane hype, like Halo 3. I mean there a lot of companies in on Halo 3 even 7-11.

Last edited by a moderator:
SavvyTank said:
in the next shot his chest plate is fixed.

Savvy

yeah i think its just a flaw in the directing of the scenes but idc i still think the file and vid is beast

ACDCrockr209 said:
The chest armor looks awesome!!

Will there be a non-secret compartment version?

And also, will there be a game accurate back peice? The WETA one looks ok, but it doesn't look like the armored vest in the games.

-Pony

Yes i will be making the good old normal ODST armor, the armor that's up right now just... happened!. the new versions will be HD and accurate as possible. No hidden compartment or anything, straight one object model.

the back piece, i thought of doing it but its more like soft padding armor than metal so it would need to be done with stuff like flex foam, otherwise its possible i might make it one day.

OK played with the pep a bit... I changed it over to where i used door hinges to hold the front plate on by putting a small gap in one section on each. As for an icebox, I got my coolant system running elsewhere lol. I appreciate the peps. thanks.

Kyon said:
OK played with the pep a bit... I changed it over to where i used door hinges to hold the front plate on by putting a small gap in one section on each. As for an icebox, I got my coolant system running elsewhere lol. I appreciate the peps. thanks.

do you have pictures? or was it modified in pep. either way thanks for looking into the file :)

Here it is, the standard chest. what do you guys think? any problems. the obj will be up soon for an unfolder to handle.

standard.jpg

Also here is something else im working on. The visor will NOT be like it is in this shot. whether or not i will get this done is still in the open but im hoping on it.

ODST_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

Hey Reclaimer, I'm new (really new) but I love the Tarkov and Tanker plates. I think though, that I'd prefer the standard version. I'm interested in trying an unfold so I followed your link, but only found a .jpg, no .obj file. Have I missed something? If you're interested in letting me have a go at the unfold, let me know how to get the .obj file and I'll try my best.

Cheers,

Adam

wow forged reclaimer i just downloaded ur standard chest piece to unfold but it was a file of a person with a marine helmet and 3 chest pieces

Any way you change it to a .Zip version too?

My computer doesn't like .rar for some reason.

Can't wait to see the ODST helmet done!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:

-Pony

download winRAR and ull be able to extract the files

Hey All, I think I may have got the standard We Are ODST chestplate successfully unfolded. It's my first try at anything like this, so please let me know how I did. Here's the file

standard chest unfold

I've not pepped it yet, but I plan to later today or tomorrow and will post pics when I get it done.

Cheers,

Adam

Harding29 said:
wow forged reclaimer i just downloaded ur standard chest piece to unfold but it was a file of a person with a marine helmet and 3 chest pieces

forgot to remove that stuff, the marine was a dummy for scale.

ACDCrockr209 said:

-Pony

download winrar and you should be good to go, in the future i will use .zips

my new helm and any new stuff will be posted in THIS, new helm shots are int ther. also if and when you guys finish the helms can you post them here or better send my a note either way, thanks.

also, has ANYONE EVER made one of my models? just curious.

i have made your chest but my cam isnt working at the moment but its awesome and i cant wait for the helm seriously the chest turned out great

jhayes90 said:
i have made your chest but my cam isnt working at the moment but its awesome and i cant wait for the helm seriously the chest turned out great

really, was it an easy build? i tried to make it as smooth as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back