Official Appearance: KesslerCon - Biloxi, MS (May 4 - 5, 2024)

JTF4

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Stream Team
Member DIN
S054
KesslerCon 2024

IMG_5722.jpeg

Description:

This year, we've received an exciting invitation to attend KesslerCon, a convention held at Kessler Air Force Base. The organizers would love to have members participate by engaging with attendees, taking photos with families, and enhancing the overall atmosphere of the event.

Attendance is not required for both days and the organizers are happy for anyone to come and go as they need.

As part of our involvement, we've been tasked with providing judges for their cosplay contest. If any of our members are interested in taking on this role, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Given that this event takes place on a military base, I'll need to arrange base access for any member who doesn't already possess it. Once you've confirmed your attendance, I'll reach out to you via direct message on the forums to gather the necessary details.

During the event, we'll have access to secure storage and changing facilities. However, it's important to note that space may be limited, so please be considerate of your footprint. Additionally, let's ensure that we leave the area clean and organized at the end of each day. If you're storing crates or props, please keep them tidy, and remember to dispose of any accumulated trash daily.

Prop Policies:
Non-functional props should pose no issue for base access or event entry. However, I advise being cautious with repair kits, ensuring that any oversized cutting tools are removed. While not a strict requirement, adhering to this suggestion can help prevent any unforeseen complications on the day of the event.

Date:
May 4-5, 2024

Local Hotels:
Hotels.com Results
Expedia.com Results
Priceline.com Results

Confirmed "Boots on Ground":
- brkiker
- Cloaked In Gray
- wildkat315
- kyle clement

Tentative Responses/Past Attendees:

Hotel Reservations:

Badge Purchase:

Passes will be provided free of charge.

Meals:
At the event there will be a selection of food trucks on site with food available for purchase.

If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to ask!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back