Status
Not open for further replies.
if i had to make a list of who i thought was sexy it would go:
1. John Spartan 117
2. david dachovny
3. ironman
4. amy lee
5. . . . . ?

Edit: and i ment to say that i would prolly make an iron man suit next but i got punched in the back of the head and forot what i was typing

Gorge from Unreal Tournament
rcgorgeproto1.jpg

rcgorgeproto2.jpg

Personally, I want the following armor. I know for some you will be like, "Dude we ment like armor all over!", but I don't care. I am a HUGE fan of this series ever since I was a teen in high school when I got a rouge tape of this movie from a friend and I have quested ever since to learn more.

1. Hokuto No Ken, aka Fist of the North Star, wiki and photo of Kenshiro.
No specific person, but I like the combo of Madmax, Japanese anime martial arts influence that every character has.
2. Hellgate:London, Templar class (even something for the ladies on this one)
3. Can't think of any right now....BUT, I'm sure there is something.

Jagi, Kenshiro's punk ass older brother
hap80382_3.jpg

Hellgate: London, Templar male
HGL_templar_male.gif

One of the New SPARTAN-III's. They were in the book Ghosts of Onyx, and they are wearing a SPI Armor. (Semi-Powered Infiltration Armor)

really i thought it was that alien you fight along side in halo 2 just they couldnt get a right fit so they made it look like that :bendover: :humpy: :dancing: :awesome: :dance:

Heres a few I'd like to see or make myself:

cunningham_irobot_bjork.jpg

I Robot / Bjork "All is full of love" video robot

bigtrouble.png

lightning.jpg

big_l.jpg

Just about all the costumes from Big Trouble in Little China need to be done. Flash Gordon Too.

aliens_vs_predator_extinction_buck.jpg

twikki.gif

And does nodoby remember Twikki?

lol those are some cool pics you got there. Some of them look real old. the irobot one would look pretty cool but look how scronny like the neck and some parts are. you would have to be pretty skinny to fit in it.

Yeah, and I'm gonna have to lose like 2 feet of height to fit into that Twikki costume too. ;-)

If you've never seen those movies, drop what you are doing and go rent them now. Amazing costume work in both...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back