Outlaw-Tiger's Mk Vi Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kodorei said:
Cool, when are you going to star finishing up the torso?

i'm assuming that you mean when am i going to resin and fiberglass the rest of the torso.. and that wont happen till summer comes around again, one of the down sides to living in maritime canada is that winter is not exactly conducive to curing resin haha. something about it being to bloody cold lol.

though on the UP side, i have PROGRESS !!!! :) some of these pictures a few of you might have already seem but i'm going to lump them in here as well:

ok, so the first one is the older one that you may or may not recognize =P

[attachment=14724:thigh, shin, and future boot 2.jpg]

and now on to the new ones :)

[attachment=14725:COD and left boot 2.jpg]

[attachment=14726:COD and left boot 1.jpg]

[attachment=14727:COD and left boot 3.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Boba Fett said:
Very nice! Can't wait for more updates... I think this one's gonna be very good.

thank you very much Boba Fett :)

EDIT: PROGRESS !! haha all right, so this is more than likely going to be my last update until the summer, when i can start fiberglassing and resining everything. so for this update i chose to do a video update... so bare with me if i ramble too much... lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dahs9pWmVbY[/media]

wow. the site was down fro quite some time now wasn't it ? i was starting to go through withdrawal haha. in the mean time though i have been making some progress on my armour build now that the weather is starting to get nicer out ^_^ so first lets start off with the video update... and pardon the shirtlessness... it was +30c outside that day, and i had just stepped in to make the video.
<-- your gonna have to fallow that link till i figure out how to post videos again =S

sense that video was made, i have been able to rondo both forearms, both boots, both hand plates, fiberglassed the right shoulder, and have started resoning the chest piece... alo, can someone tell me how to update my signature with those progress pictures we used to all have ? i'm a little confused as to how to get that to work =S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back