Outlaw-Tiger's Mk VI wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there my fellow 405th'ers, O.T. here with my final update on my WIP !! that's right, i finally managed to finish the full suit of armour ! i'm supper pumped about how it turned out. sadly, on the first test run around campus the toes to the boots bought the farm... and now that the weather here is less than warm... i wont be able to do anything about that till next summer... but aside from them, i spent the better part of 2 hours traipsing around campus and the rest of the armour held up quite nicely ^_^

so without further delay, i give you pictures of my completed armour and its first outing (yes i know i'm missing the neck skirt thing... the balaclava's are out of season so i have to wait till it gets closer to winter in order to get my hands on that particular piece):

Picture024.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture063.jpg

and this one is my personal favorite:
Picture082.jpg

Picture113.jpg

the years fallowing halo 3 were particularly hard on master chief:
Picture118.jpg

Picture128.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Hi:

This is what I get for typing posts in two seperate windows.

Firstly HALCON is the end of this coming October - i.e. the end of this month.

Second, my armour is Mk VI with a Mk V helmet.

*The edit function appears to be broken*

thanks ^_^, and to be honest i'm not sure. i might be going on a trip this summer so it would totally depend on when we leave and get back. but i wouldn't mind going to a convention with the armour... depending on when we leave i might go to animeritimes in moncton instead.

Put some thought into it. The 405th Atlantic Regiment showing up at HALCON in a couple of weeks would be awesome! :)

Absolutely, you have the priority correct.

However, if you decide to go, let me know. We could get a good photo-op at the Halifax public gardens. :)

Do you know of any other Halo armour in the maritimes? I hear there are a couple of 501st guys in Halifax who will be at the con.

well, i know there is someone kicking around moncton who is making some halo armour, when i bought my visor the people told me that i was the second person within two weeks to come looking for a gold mirrored visor for the same reasons... but i have no idea who or where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back