Paper Mache Grunt Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanSRS

Well, I've had this grunt face lying around for three years now and I was wondering if anyone wanted to use it to mold grunt faces? YES GRUNT FACES :D !. It would be great trophies to place on your living room wall just like deer heads. However let's get back to the main topic. The grunt head was made through paper mache so it would not be perfect. The face is probably of a small human child unless you want to wear it, it would be difficult to fit it on adult or teenage faces. You could expand it by making bigger molds each time.

Some notable mistakes is probably the texture of the face itself. Due to coloring and paper etc, it have somewhat of a wrinkly texture on the outside. The right rebreather is off by half an inch or so. However if you're interested in trying to make a mold of this grunt face.. Just send me a PM.

NOTE: I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE BEST OF QUALITY XD, I MADE THIS IN ART CLASS THREE YEARS AGO, and the color scheme is off I know, I had very... limited resources in art class back then. :)

Picture:

P1160720.jpg

Are you aware that molding it all the painted on details that aren't physical details won't come out in casts...

Once molded and casts are made it wont resemble a grunts face in the slightest unless you were to add, lets say bondo, And make details.

Spartan-343 said:
Honestly that's not really the best thing to mold, sorry if it's harsh sounding. ;)

No problem. I know it's kind of crap hahaha. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stig said:
Are you aware that molding it all the painted on details that aren't physical details won't come out in casts...

Once molded and casts are made it wont resemble a grunts face in the slightest unless you were to add, lets say bondo, And make details.

Well I do have bondo lying around, I was planning on using it to touch up on my helmet however. The painted details actually are... well colored paper that was paper mached onto it. But I probably will bondo it if it'll make it easier for you guys.

EDIT;SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST.

5-point said:
yeah add a little bondo and sum detal and it will look fine

I may do that... after I've touched up on my helmet haha. maybe just a thin layer will be fine on the grunt face.

The Stig said:
Overall if you have a helmet project I'd stick to that rather than waste supplies on a grunt mask.

Yeah, this is my second bottle of bondo too XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back