Paradoxdj's Newest Logo's, Second One Up, Completely

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradoxdj

ok well last night... or rather this morning at like 4 o'clock i got super bored, so i decided to look around for another logo that i could create. After a couple minutes of searching i found a picture of all the ranks and matching symbols for the halo 3 online ranking system, i looked at them all trying to decide which one to choose when i thought "this one has a good amount of arrows and a diamond to mix it up a little, i'll make that one". The one i chose to make was the sergeant grade 2 (3 arrows and one diamond at the bottom)

you can find the file >>HERE<<

tell me what you think, if you can think of another logo i could make please mention it and post a picture if you can

here's a screen shot of the pep file
sergeantgrade2pepscreenshot.jpg

thanks,
paradoxdj

well it seems as though people like it...from the two people that have commented, lol

i'm just about finished another logo, it should be up in a few minutes

*Edit*

ok well i have finished the logo that i mentioned a few minutes ago, i made it as mostly a stand up model as there is no flat surface for it to lay down on, in a little while i will hopefully have a stand for it and i'll post it as soon as it's done.

and now for the model, i must say this is one of my favorite ones that i have created because it challenged me the most, since it has a hole in the middle (something i really haven't worked too much with while trying to make it pep worthy) it made me think for a second or two about how i would attack this one.

well enough with my rambling, the model!...minus the stand lol

>>download link<<

halohelmpepscreenshot.jpg

*Edit*

i have finished the stand after taking a break to watch some tv. Unfortunetlyi wasn't too creative on the stand but it'll work and should hold up the helmet

>>download here<<

and the screenshot of the pep file, note that the chin area is raised (is not visible in the screenshot) to simulate better the actual hemlet and the fore head is cut out for the same reason.

These are pretty cool, Ill have to download.

And bevbor, can I have a link to download that? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back