Party, party, partaie. How do you celebrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalpain88

Jr Member
Your armor is done after spending weeks or months cutting, gluing, fiber glassing, rondoing or bondoing, sanding, and getting the armor costume done to the best of your abilities and skills and then, before you know it, its done. What do you do then? How do you celebrate?

i wore mine to a convention that i was going to 7 hours after i finished my suit. it was an amazing way to celebrate it. got tons of attention.

First time, I went to the release of Halo: Reach and got a buttload of attention. Second time, I went to a costume contest at the local ski resort, got a buttload of attention, and $100. That was more than any party could ever give me. Heck, I'm still celebrating.

First time, I went to the release of Halo: Reach and got a buttload of attention. Second time, I went to a costume contest at the local ski resort, got a buttload of attention, and $100. That was more than any party could ever give me. Heck, I'm still celebrating.

Don't forget your trip to Wal Mart that resulted in hilarious photos. :)

My personal favorite:
Master Chief: "Halo....Reach? Whaaa...? How do you play this..." hahaha

running around screaming waving your arms in the air like a mentally deficient monkey :D lol no not really but that seems like a good way to celebrate :p

Really didn't celebrate finished it wore it to comic con and once con was over started making plans for my next build. But that's the cosplayer in me I usually take time to enjoy wearing it but then when its done I start concentrating on what's next to make. But this year not making armor which is really nice but at the same time missing the late nights in the garage sanding and making sure the pieces are just right. Now I get to worry about customizing and modifying nerf weapons into steampunk weapons

New question. Armor is done. What is the first thing you do? Do you go out in public to scare the crap out of them or do you put it aside and work on another?

New question. Armor is done. What is the first thing you do? Do you go out in public to scare the crap out of them or do you put it aside and work on another?

Last 2 suits I built, I was still working on them 2 hours before going out, so I guess going out in public scaring being epic would be the first thing I do.

Im getting used to peping and bondoing,sanding etc I wouldn't know what to do with my free time, I would start on another suit, I still haven't finished my current build and I already built half of a Reach suit already

Mi? went snowboarding at Sunshine Village in Banff a week ago or so in my Mark 5 , technically its not finished and im still working on it. remaking HD parts, and fixing stuff that i think looks like garbage.

Go to a local business such as Caesar's Pizza and ask for the sign that they hold out in front of traffic and go dance around on the sidewalk. I know a guy who did it in a stormtrooper costume. Business baby. But me and my friend are going to have a lightsaber fight in walmart when we get done with our armorXD

Go to a local business such as Caesar's Pizza and ask for the sign that they hold out in front of traffic and go dance around on the sidewalk. I know a guy who did it in a stormtrooper costume. Business baby. But me and my friend are going to have a lightsaber fight in walmart when we get done with our armorXD

A light saber duel? In a wal-mart? Got a camera? Love to see this.

I know exactly what you mean!!!!!!!! XD

img00013169.jpg

LOL... just HAD to say that.

However: The first thing that I did with my suit was to attend the Halo Reach midnight sale at GameStop.

dsc_0032.jpg

Where I met with many people.
dsc_0043.jpg

Went to Tim Hortons.
dsc_0093.jpg

Punched a guy out. (He really did ask me to do it.)
dsc_0050.jpg

Walked around.
dsc_0066.jpg

Went back to Timmies and met more people:
dsc_0064.jpg

Hung around for awhile:
dsc_0077.jpg

Got my copy:
dsc_0113.jpg

Called it a night:
dsc_0054.jpg

Cheers!
img00013070.jpg

Very epic Mr. Longshot-X. Since there seems to be no plans for another season of Sci Fi Science, I guess a walk to the mailbox which is about an 1/8th of a mile from here in full gear would get some attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back