Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone be willing to do Wheatley from Portal 2 if i game them model file? Its a task thats a bit out of my league.

I have the Textures too if anyone actually is willing to do it!

Would someone be willing to do Wheatley from Portal 2 if i game them model file? Its a task thats a bit out of my league.

I have the Textures too if anyone actually is willing to do it!
Are you asking someone to make the actual Wheatley if you provided the pep file?

I'll do it if it's the Space Core... SPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE! lol
(Though really the look the same... just different eye colour)

Are you asking someone to make the actual Wheatley if you provided the pep file?

I'll do it if it's the Space Core... SPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE! lol
(Though really the look the same... just different eye colour)

I need a Wheatley for my sisters Portal 2 Cosplay, AND i Just need a life size Wheatley lol.

Also YES! WE NEED SPACE CORE!

If you want to help ill be glad to email you the files and related textures! Just PM me you Email Address!

Can someone please link me a pep file for an energy sword hilt? No point asking for someone to make me a file, as I'm sure there's already several floating around there, it's just hard to find when there's just sooooo many threads to look through, most 100+ pages and up...

Anyone know if there's files for Fulgore from Killer Instinct?
I'm not so sharp on 3D modeling but if any 3D modeler is interested I can provide reference pics and unfold the files myself.

Can someone please link me a pep file for an energy sword hilt? No point asking for someone to make me a file, as I'm sure there's already several floating around there, it's just hard to find when there's just sooooo many threads to look through, most 100+ pages and up...

There's one in the weapons folder of the all-in-one halo pepakura pack (http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/26285-All-in-One-Halo-Pepakura-Pack). Many models are contained in the pack.

Hello,
I'm looking for a pepakura from Portal.

here the picture :
Portal-2-Long-Fall-Boots.jpg

A video where you can see all the boot :

Someone have or can make these boots?

Last edited by a moderator:
appologies if this has already been asked for. has anyone made a pep file on:
grey fox cyborg ninja helm (MGS1)
cyborg ninja (olga version from MGS2)

can anyone unfold the SPNKr(file name: rocket_launcher) file from the All-In-One halo pepakura pack? thanks!!
I don't recommend any build or unfold based on this model in its current state. It's got lots of intersecting planes inside as well as open edges, thus making it unsuitable for pep work.

I have a request, can someone please upload a m4a1 model, or make one and post it?
IMO, it's cheaper to simply buy an airsoft version of this weapon instead of building a pep. But if you still insist on working on it, try downloading it from Google 3D Warehouse. There are lots of models of the M4A1 there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back