Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have this:
papercrafthellboyrevolv.jpg

The link for the download is gone

It took a couple of hours, but I found some links.
http://www.legodtdesign.com/Peparuka/!!PApercraft!!/Games and films/Hellboy/

Or if you like wood working,

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a non-halo related request & I apologize if i've posted this in the wrong place. I was hoping someone would like to model the Yellow ranger helmet from Power Ranger Samurai (THe latest power Ranger show). It's for my daughter. She keeps wanting me to construct it for her and I haven't been able to find a model anywhere. THanks for reading.

Yellow_ranger.jpg

Tony

Hey guys.

So I've been looking for a Pepakura Hammerburst from Gears 3 for quite some time now. One has been made, but the link was dead and the unfolder no longer had the file... :( I didn't want to request it, since I'm unable to contribute anything in return, but I'm running out of options. I have the 3D model on my laptop ready to unfold, I would just love to have it unfolded. I've tried unfolding and it takes a good amount of talent and understanding (or just understanding, not sure). If anyone could help me out, I'd love you forever. :D

Allright 405th. I got a big request for you guys.
Ive been looking at the forms and iv'e seen more and more of guyver.Dose any one have any files already converted to be use in pepakura viewer.
As allways all show a picture of what im asking.You guys allways find stuff when i cant so heres te picture
guyver0data.jpg

I would love sliced M6D model. I could only find the regular pep one. :(

Please, can You help me?

EDIT: If someone could post all of the Halo CE weapon files sliced, then i´d worship them.

Could anyone help me find the model for the Spirit of Fire. The search bar comes up with only pics. Here's a few reference pics:

830px-UNSC_SPIRIT_OF_FIRE_PNG.png
[/IMG]

830px-SoF_Engines.png
[/IMG]

700px-SOF_PROW01.jpg
[/IMG]

830px-SPIRIT_OF_FIRE_01.jpg

I'm trying to make a Beltway costume from the new Resident Evil game and need help with the helmet. I was hoping someone knew where to get a pep of it or knew how to make since I don't.
BELTWAY2.jpg

M6D Personal Defense Weapon System Sliced Request.

Item Name: M6D Personal Defense Weapon System

Item Source: "Halo: Combat Evolved"

Reference Images:
580px-M6D_SAP.jpg

474px-1220830179_Pistol.png

436px-M6DMagnumPistol-transparent.png

586px-M6D_fire.jpg

Additional Info:

I would like sliced model, with as much detail as you bother doing..
The slice should be 5mm(1/5 inch) wide

I will be very thankful. :D

Existing File Link: The regular pep version from halocostuming.wikia.com
http://www.4shared.com/file/Z2C49DpA/M6D_Pistol_by_Wyatt_Croxtan.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back