Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played Blacklight: Retribution. It'd be really cool to get a hold that armor. Awesome helmets. Anyone know where to get the models, if possible?

Hello 405th. I've had a horrible time looking for these models, but I would like to ask for some help. I've tried google, and I've tried the search engine. I'm interested in finding some Batman Arkham Asylum 3D models, and some Batman Arkham City 3D models. I've found some Arkham Asylum 3D models for free on another website, and I've converted a few things into pepakura for a project I'm attempting. From Arkham Asylum, I'm really just interested in the Scarface 3D model. That would be a really cool pepakura file, I think. And then, whatever files I can get from Arkham City.

Hey Guys been looking for a model of Legate Lanius' armor from Fallout New Vegas.
Need a model of the armor (everything apart from the helmet) for a Fallout New Vegas fan film called Fallout: Lanius

If anyone can help we need to models to start building the armor for the film shoot ASAP !!!!!
Please let me know if you know where to find them or if you'd like to help by contributing the files

Here's the facebook page for the film if anyone is interested: http://www.facebook.com/FalloutLanius

CHEERS 405TH !!!!

Anyone know of any Borderlands crimson lance armor pep files, or maybe a Borderlands 2 Zero armor file??

vipu0w.jpg

Or maybe just the Crimson lance helm?

20ssy20.jpg

Or the Zero Armor...

dxgvg6.jpg

I've been looking for any of these for weeks and still can't find anything..

Sirs and madams,

I have searched and searched and found various fallout power armour sets. Primarily the brotherhood of steel t-51b and t-45 t-46d. But none of them have working .pdo files for their helmets. I've have spent lots of time searching and downloading from 405th And the like but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated :D

Doesn't seem like this thread is particularly active, but I'll try anyway.

I'm looking for helmet pep files, specifically Zero's helmet from MegaMan and all Power Rangers: Wild Force helmets. I tried searching this thread--as well as Google--but neither was helpful. Mighty Morphin' wasn't the only popular PRs season...

Also, when users do create these pep files, where do they end up? Is there any (real) database, or is one supposed to always search the thread?

There is no single database for pepakura, though pep' main website DOES let users submit their designs for others to download:
http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/gallery/list.php
http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura/gallery/list.php

As for activity, yes, this is not a very active thread. It's because of two reasons. It takes a lot of time and effort to make a pepakura model, and pep modeling is such a specific and small field of skill that what few pep modelers there are, usually are only working on things for themselves or things with a lot of demand. The other reason is that this is a Halo armoring website, and nearly ALL of the requests coming in lately are for non-Halo stuff. If anyone has pep requests for halo, we'll be all over that and answer it in a second, but things like power ranger sequels, npcs from A/B-list video games, and old cartoons will PROBABLY (but not deinitely) not have pep files out there, since someone needs to take the 5-odd hours to model and pep each one. If there was a bustling site for armoring these things, I am sure there'd be pep files for them, but as it stands, most people prefer to just free-ball build these things because of the lack of availability of existing material, and because foam armoring is very easy to work with even without a pep file.

I check this thread every day, and if someone asks for something I have, I'll readily supply it inthread or in a PM, but there are not that many pep files out there overall. My suggestion is that, if you really want to pep something, you should try your own hand at it! Get a fre 3d modeling program and mess around with it. I've been doing that to fill in some of the gaps in the Halo pep DB myself, and it's not that hard to do once you get the hang of it. Good luck to you all.

Checking to see if anyone knows where I can find Batman Arkham City 3D models. I've unfolded a few things from Arkham Asylum, and would love to unfold some things from Arkham City. I greatly appreciate any help.

I like you graphics. That is really cool. It looks real. I'm new to this site. i need all advice I can get. You can really make a good career with this information.

I read that someone was looking for a red hood helmet. I don't think there is a pep specifically for the red hood (if there is use the search bar or google it) But I know for a fact that there is a 'dummy helmet' model, which pretty much is a shell that's shaped like a power ranger helmet/kamen riders (whatever those are) and with a little modification I'm sure you can make it into a red hood helmet from Batman: Under the Red Hood. (Spoiler: Jason Todd). I have the file (it's cut out in my room right now. I don't know if it's okay to post because I don't know who modeled it or anything. I'll try to find out.)
Sorry for bumping.
And one more thing Malfotto Plague Doctor: http://papercraftparadise.blogspot.com/2011/11/assassins-creed-malfatto-mask.html#.UArGpaP72So
Hope someone can use this. Still looking for the modeller of the dummy helmet.

I read that someone was looking for a red hood helmet. I don't think there is a pep specifically for the red hood (if there is use the search bar or google it) But I know for a fact that there is a 'dummy helmet' model, which pretty much is a shell that's shaped like a power ranger helmet/kamen riders (whatever those are) and with a little modification I'm sure you can make it into a red hood helmet from Batman: Under the Red Hood. (Spoiler: Jason Todd). I have the file (it's cut out in my room right now. I don't know if it's okay to post because I don't know who modeled it or anything. I'll try to find out.)

I think you're referring to dung0beetle's dummy helmet model. It can be found at the following link.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/36083-dummy-helmet-for-general-use

Oh thanks, I thought it was him. Now that I think of it I think I got it off his site. Well now it looks everyone knows where to go now for it. Thanks for finding that. Off topic, Satchmo III your elite ranger files are amazing (just saying.).

I'd be pretty cool to have the Halo 3 skulls as peps. Also, I remember seeing a gravity hammer file online somewhere, but I couldn't find it on the Halo costuming wikia. Help?

Not to be a stalker on this thread, but use the search bar up at the top right or just browse the threads, for a gravity hammer. the only skulls I've ever seen as papercraft/pepakura were ones done for half life. I think they were on papercraft paradise, they weren't very detailed (not to be negative, but it was really polygonal). I hope this helped. I don't mean to waste anyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back