Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends a lot on where you get the models. Some people create the models just as a reference point for free-hand building with no thought to whether or not the model is suitable for unfolding and pepping. I mean theoretically these models could be unfolded as they are, a few pieces (especially the shotgun) would involve taping two or three sheets of paper together to get the length, and then just glue the individual components together and hope they hold up.

Zaff, I have been slowly poking at the sword. Its name is "Kreuzgriff" as a side note.

I can either do a quicker lower definition that has the major things, but won't have fancy details like the swirly lines on the handle or the moon on the guard.. That might be good because those would probably be a pain to pep out since they're shallow, thin details. But major details like the serrations on the blade will be there.

Also, the art version is fairly different from the in-game version. Take a look at them and tell me if you want one that has the longsword blade from the art, or the shortsword of the real game model.

Additionally! I was poking around and SOMEWHERE out there are the model extracts for SCV, you may be able to find a 100% true model if you dig around. I found a few dead links to zips in my search.

Low def and in-game are more of what I'm looking for, as the finer details can be added later, and as you pointed out, probably with a lot less hassle than trying to pep them.

Generally if I can't find a file directly through the 405th, either by the forums or someone coming up with a link, I have rotten luck at finding models. Heh, tried a few searches just now for Kreuzgriff and Pepakura and all it gave me was a bunch of random sites that weren't in English and had nothing to do with pepakura. lol.

Name: Grind Fragger Pump Action Short Barrelled Scatter Gun

Source: Defiance

Reference:
2013-10-04_2041.png

3151.jpg

Existing File Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/09hcxy62egts6r5/nS9Y4HPxFV

Additional Info:
looking to get one of you awesome modelers to remodel this to make it peppable, i have someone to unfold it but its not in any shape to be done as is.
id like to keep its original design as much as possile but maybe a bit less blocky.
and yes i have already tried and tried and tried to do this but i just cant seem to get the hang of modeling anything other than a wierdly shaped box.

Check it out

defiance6-1.png

defiance5-1.png
I modeled this from scratch from the pic you provided.
You only gave me one pic though. Also I have been trying to upload the file and I am in the middle of no where Texas , I will upload on Wednesday when I get home

well, if you can find the game model, it would be very easy for me to clean it up and pep it out. I was without computer the last day and a half so there was a delay in my response.

I tried finding the extracted models and the closest I got was some torrent type site that gave me an .exe file instead of a .zip or .rar, and next thing I know I've got McAfee trojan quarantine notices popping up all over the place and Chrome got completely worked over and needed to be restored to get my bookmarks back. I think I'll stick to waiting either for a model to be made, or until I feel the ambition to free-hand a prop myself. Like I said, I have rotten luck when I try to find things on my own.

hey guys im new here and was hoping someone could help me get the right sizes i need for my pep..
ive made odst helmet wasnt the best but i finished it although it only just fit my head. ive tryed making other bits but they just seem to be to small or way to big sortta getting over it
help would be awesome :) cheers

hey guys im new here and was hoping someone could help me get the right sizes i need for my pep..
ive made odst helmet wasnt the best but i finished it although it only just fit my head. ive tryed making other bits but they just seem to be to small or way to big sortta getting over it
help would be awesome :) cheers
There are several stickied threads and tutorials in the noob forum for help with scaling, working with Pepakura Viewer/Designer, and general how-tos and "Help" threads for getting started and getting it right the first time (or at least closer to it). This particular thread is geared more towards people requesting specific 3D models to be made into Pepakura files, so this would be a case of "right question, wrong place."

Item Name Destiny Warlock Helmet

Item Source Destiny/Xbox/PS4

Reference Images

Destiny-Wallpaper-Warlock_zps780dc503.jpg

BD_warlock_1-600x600_zpsc3dade78.jpg

ScreenShot2013-10-08at100646PM_zps689f64fd.png

ScreenShot2013-10-08at100741PM_zps0d122fc2.png

ScreenShot2013-10-08at100717PM_zpsec718326.png

Additional Info

if its possible a pdf would be great. If some one could do this for me I would very much great full

:cool

Existing File Link

No existing file

Check it out

defiance6-1.png

defiance5-1.png
I modeled this from scratch from the pic you provided.
You only gave me one pic though. Also I have been trying to upload the file and I am in the middle of no where Texas , I will upload on Wednesday when I get home

YEEAAHH! you are awesome, this looks way better than i expected, thanks a million for taking time to do this

Hi Every body, I'm new here and dont get alot of time to go through the huge mount of pages posted on this site, I've recently started an oceanic build of the halo 4 armour and i have the helmet from the 4 shared folder but i was wondering if any one could help me out with the shoulders and torso?

Item Name: leonidas

Item Source: bakugan battle brawlers the game

Reference Images

Leonidas_Ball_Form.png

Leonidas_ball_form.PNG

Additional Info

i know, i know pretty childish but hey, i like the game and i love collecting these things. parts do NOT have to move, just gotta be an acurate sized statue essentially.

must be 3d printable too.

Existing File Link: none

Looks pretty good, Katsu. Not sure that the side guards are two long, but perhaps the blade could be slight bit longer, but that could just be my perception. Unfortunately I can't really do anything with it because because my computer doesn't seem to know what to do with a "certificate trust list" file :/ .

So, I took measurements of the sword in the game render beauty shot, so the length of the blade is proportional to the main handle. In the hand-drawn art version, it IS longer and wider, an artistic license taken.

As for file format, it's an STL which is a generic 3d file format and should be loadable into pepakura designer, or a 3d printing program, as well as being importable to most 3d modeling programs. Let me know which one you have if you need help on importing.

I only have Pepakura Designer. Got it to work after opening PD first and then opening the file through it. Just clicking on it gave me error messages. Got it working now. Thanks a lot for doing this for me, I appreciate it. As soon as I unfold it I'll post here so anyone else interested can use it.

Hopefully it unfolds cleanly. If you notice any horrible geometry let me know, though my workhorse computer is disassembled for now, and I won't be able to correct any such errors until it's back up next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back