Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I recall it was for an Agent Maine suit, so that would be Halo 3 (which I believe was also specified in the first sentence you quoted). Impressive collection of Reach models, though.

As I recall it was for an Agent Maine suit, so that would be Halo 3 (which I believe was also specified in the first sentence you quoted). Impressive collection of Reach models, though.

thank you

I found the rest of the helmets and add ons I will prepare an upload if you want them
haloreachaddons.jpg
highlighted is jorges armor which I think someone was looking for it not to long ago. they aren't worked over yet.

reachall.jpg
all helmets, I got the weapons somewhere, I am looking for jorges gun right now.
let me look for my halo 3 stuff

Edit:
reach Spartan add on untouched, same as first picture
http://www.mediafire.com/view/addmu3bwh6lnuyd/reach spartan addons.obj

reach Spartan male / female model plus all helmets, same as second picture
http://www.mediafire.com/view/4c4p43t3hczyf2l/reach spartan and helmets.obj
copyright Microsoft, bungie

I was actually looking back through Sara's freelancer builds and someone had actually posted an EVA helmet with all the detail I needed and the link wasnt even broken! Yay me! So I went back and did my first unfold ever of it and it came out pretty nice. Now I just have to upload it. It was a Halo 3 version and now I have all the addon parts I want. Now to just wait for Sirpalesalot to finish his, what I like to call, "Bluray" files and I will be all set to print. Thanks again Crimmson for your troubles and you Zaff for pointing out I missed the Scout torso.

Could I possibly have a .stl file for a visor flattened, converted to pep, and unfolded so that it's just a single panel? I need it for a stencil to cut out some one sided mirror film to put on a 3D printed visor. The file is part of big_red_frog's 3D printable Master Chief helmet. The specific file I need the stencil for would be the full solid visor (VisorFull_r1_0.stl). Also the tabs on the side that are not actually for the visor face (they're for the magnet mounts) aren't really necessary so it'd be fine to take those off in advance if that'd be easier for you. Thanks to anyone who helps in advance... I really have no Idea how to work my way around modeling software. Also a second thanks to big_red_frog for letting me use his files.

Sorry for the long drawn out request...

Check therpf.com there's a project of one of this going on on there mag the make of the thread see if he has some

Check therpf.com there's a project of one of this going on on there mag the make of the thread see if he has some

Yeah thats the only build i have seen of this and he has no templates its all free form. and i tried to purchase some portions to no avail. really really want to get this done.

If you need it badly enough, you may want to pick up Blender and try making it yourself. I don't mean to pass the buck, but getting free custom 3d models is a very difficult thing to do, if you are striking out here and on the RPF, it may be your best option.

I am currently looking for someone to make a full size master chief statue, something like this...
halo_3_wallpaper_crouch_14401.jpg

I dont care how long it would take me, it would all be worth it in the end.

I am currently looking for someone to make a full size master chief statue, something like this...
halo_3_wallpaper_crouch_14401.jpg

I dont care how long it would take me, it would all be worth it in the end.

You' have a better time just making the armor, and putting it on a poseable mannequin fitted in an undersuit.

I'm sure I've seen it somewhere on here, but could someone point me in the direction of a pep version of Capt. Lasky's shoulder armour? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure I've seen it somewhere on here, but could someone point me in the direction of a pep version of Capt. Lasky's shoulder armour? Thanks in advance.

It should be in my thread near the end it is his complete armor. Death angel unfolded it for foam I believe. I am on my phone and I dont know how to link it.

its on post 120, 121

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back