Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone would happen to see any Ragnarok Online pepakuras? I'm currently looking for Guillotine Cross ( Male ) ones and would really appreciate it if there are any x.x
tumblr_mcjbicEm3J1r9oc0lo1_500.jpg

Item Name

Ragnarok Online - Guillotine Cross Armor set ( Male )

Item Source

Ragnarok Online ( MMORPG Game )

Reference Images

tumblr_mcjbicEm3J1r9oc0lo1_500.jpg

Additional Info

I'm looking for the PDO file. Planning to come up with a cosplay debut for this character and would kindly request if anyone is willing enough to help me make a model for it? If there are any similar files that I may use, that would be very much appreciated as well.

>< Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Ok im new here and i wanna create something new i wanna combine two different chest pieces from reach but idk if some one could design a pep file for me or should i make both pieces and cut the parts off the one i want and bondo them to the other chest?
Everything is from reach

And i need pep files but its hard the find on e ive never seen one made but i need a pep file for the Operator helmet and for the tactical/ recon chest and the collar grenadier [UA] and for the tactical hard case and also the left security shoulder and the right sniper shoulder and a forarm pice that i can put a nokia lumia 520 in to make a bit more realistic? best place to find these and or easiest way to find them bc the Op helmet i cant find anywhere and im new

Ok im new here and i wanna create something new i wanna combine two different chest pieces from reach but idk if some one could design a pep file for me or should i make both pieces and cut the parts off the one i want and bondo them to the other chest?
Everything is from reach

And i need pep files but its hard the find on e ive never seen one made but i need a pep file for the Operator helmet and for the tactical/ recon chest and the collar grenadier [UA] and for the tactical hard case and also the left security shoulder and the right sniper shoulder and a forarm pice that i can put a nokia lumia 520 in to make a bit more realistic? best place to find these and or easiest way to find them bc the Op helmet i cant find anywhere and im new
Most, if not all, of those parts can be found on the 405th Pep Database, available here. As to the forearm housing for the Nokia, typically the best way to go about that is to make a custom housing out of EVA/Craft foam, as I presume that it is for either the TACPAD/UGPS attachment.

Hello, I would really like to make a destiny titan costume out of foam..I think I can try and do most of the suit, However the helmet I dont think I can handle on my own ): Would any one be able to make a foam template of this helmet?

230px-Titan_Single.png

Charzi, it will help if you can get a more isolated image of the helmet itself, and if possible a front, side, and back view (preferably straight on rather than from an angle). This will give modelers better reference points to be able to make a more accurate model.

CAMS Cadet Armor

I'm working on a CAMS Cadet build from Forward Unto Dawn and was wondering if anyone could do, or if they exist, identify the armor components. I already found the helmet, but I'm looking for shoulders, chest, thigh, knee, and lower leg. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I've gone through Forward Unto Dawn and pulled out some screen shots that show the armor clearly. I hope they help. http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/havenofimage/library/CAMS ref pics?sort=3&page=1

Edit: After opening countless pep files, I'm pretty sure the knee is Kat's shoulder from Reach. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm also pretty sure the shins are very close to the S3 ones, or at leas close enough I could make an S3 unfold work, but there's an additional attachment on the front of the leg that's not on the S3 armor.

Edit: Huh, how about that. I guess after finding a shoulder to use as a knee, I should have been looking at knees to use as shoulders. Thanks for the help MissingSpartan.

Still looking for:
Chest
Thigh
Shins

I'm working on a CAMS Cadet build from Forward Unto Dawn and was wondering if anyone could do, or if they exist, identify the armor components. I already found the helmet, but I'm looking for shoulders, chest, thigh, knee, and lower leg. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I've gone through Forward Unto Dawn and pulled out some screen shots that show the armor clearly. I hope they help. http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/havenofimage/library/CAMS ref pics?sort=3&page=1

Edit: After opening countless pep files, I'm pretty sure the knee is Kat's shoulder from Reach. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm also pretty sure the shins are very close to the S3 ones, or at leas close enough I could make an S3 unfold work, but there's an additional attachment on the front of the leg that's not on the S3 armor.

Shoulders are the H3ODST knee files.
The front chest piece looks like a combination of the centre section of the H3ODST chest plate and butt plate, cut and riveted together.

You may be correct on the knee, but in my opinion, it looks similar, but isn't quite the same. However, it could be modified to work.
As far as I know, the shin and thigh parts do not have files for them, nor are they reused parts from another Halo game.

Yeah I understand, Its hard with such little info, I think I will do the helmet other titans wear that is similar and more common, This weekend I will do research and get as many angles as I can and repost :)

Item Name
Gandohar Armor w/ crown.

Item Source
Video game, Two Worlds II.

Reference Images

GandoharfullLG1.png

Gandoharteaser1.png

Additional Info
Just need armor and sword pepakura, I can do the rest myself. Any suggestions for building the armor from scratch will work to, I plan on using EVA foam and have never built anything from pepakura or EVA before.

Item Name
Dr. Doom Mask and Armor

Item Source

Dr. Doom of Marvel

Reference Images
Dr_Doom_Medevil_Armor_2_by_Shinobitron.jpg

Additional Info
I know I got two requests in now. I would prefer the Emperor Gandohar, but this one is one I really want to do. Mainly because I'm very good at Chainmail, and I can incorporate that into this costume. I've already tried to download pepakura for this costume and now I have some program called outfox.tv infecting my computer, so i have stopped trying to find my pepakura about google.

Existing File Link

Me and some friends are going to do a legend of Zelda cosplay but I can't find the files that I need. There are two character heads that I was going to make, but there are no pep files anywhere. The mask salesmen and the music box guy. If anyone can find files, or even make them that would be great. They're pretty simple seeing that the two come from a n64 game. If someone is able to make them could you leave the colored textures so they can just be cut and pasted.

This link shows the perfect example but he didn't have a download.http://letourbillonenchant.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-MM-HappyMaskSalesman-Mask-LTE-T-Papercraft-351608320
More pictures
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Happy_Mask_Salesman

This is just the first one. If I do get a reply I'll post more reference for the music box guy. I hope someone here can help

does anyone have PEP files for Forerunner Weapons? Im looking for the scattershot mainly (Z-180 Close Combat Rifle/Asymmetrical Engagement Mitigator)

Item Name
Halo 4

Item Source
Halo 4

Reference Images
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/superfly1414/halo4/playercard

Additional Info

Also if possible a Promethean Binary Rifle would be AMAZING!

I did some looking around before coming here and didn't see anyone who had made this before. This is my character from Halo 4 and I have always wanted to make the armor! I plan on buying the building material soon then hopefully start my own building tread.

Existing File Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back