Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
tompkins420 said:

Ya, I know. But like more HD stuff, like HD carmine armor.

cogblue18nv7-1.jpg

cogblue05wi8.jpg

cogblue06lo5.jpg

cogboots04ea5.jpg

cogboots05id2.jpg

cogblue07px7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what about a prime? havent seen one of these yet ?

i dont know how to make the pep files yet i only know how to build or id try them myself

tompkins420 said:
what about a prime? havent seen one of these yet ?

i dont know how to make the pep files yet i only know how to build or id try them myself

Search paper replica. Someones slowly making Prime, but you'll have to modify it a bit, since it's not meant to be wearable.

Hi, I have looked around and have been unable thus far to find pep files for a "Protoss Zealot." I have been wanting to try this out, I am unsure of its practicality, but I think it could work with Arbiter Stilts for the legs. If you have any of the files needed, or can be commissioned to do some, please contact me here, or directly through iksolver@hotmail.com

I would be looking for something like this.

Zealot_Final___Untextured_by_SgtHK.jpg

Image by SgtHK (Deviant art)

Protoss_by_Beloved_Creature.jpg

Image by Beloved Creature (Deviant art)

Thanks.

puppet89 said:
Hi, I have looked around and have been unable thus far to find pep files for a "Protoss Zealot." I have been wanting to try this out, I am unsure of its practicality, but I think it could work with Arbiter Stilts for the legs. If you have any of the files needed, or can be commissioned to do some, please contact me here, or directly through iksolver@hotmail.com

I would be looking for something like this.

Zealot_Final___Untextured_by_SgtHK.jpg

Image by SgtHK (Deviant art)

Protoss_by_Beloved_Creature.jpg

Image by Beloved Creature (Deviant art)

Thanks.

If I were you, I'd start by asking SgtHK for lower poly files. I hope you are the never-let-go type, like me, because you just crowned yourself project protoss leader. That's how I started with the terran marine, but it's hopefullly drawing to a conclucion (with results)...

Michalanthropos said:
If I were you, I'd start by asking SgtHK for lower poly files. I hope you are the never-let-go type, like me, because you just crowned yourself project protoss leader. That's how I started with the terran marine, but it's hopefullly drawing to a conclucion (with results)...

I can ask him to dumb down the poly count a bit ( or a lot ) I've sent him an e-mail with requests for a turn around, and also if he has any experience with pep. But I was just asking around in hopes that someone would have some idea if there was anything out there, or if anyone would be willing to take on the job if I paid them.

I just got a idea for HD Gears of War Carmine armor. Someone can use the files that are out now and add the faces. Can anyone do this?

ChaoBreeder said:
The Saw Doll from Saw, (In my avatar) Just the head if possible, or a 3d model.

if you use plaster of paris you can make one based off the model of your own face. Just follow the directions on the package to make a mask of your face then just build up the cheeks chin and nose with more plaster. When I can I will take a pic of the one I did and show you, it only took a few hours

also, I have seen the request for the helmet from Underworld Rise of the Lycans, and I was wondering if anyone has been able to pep that because I would sure love one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back